Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

I really wish we could smack Lee around after what he did to us last year.

yankees in 5.

the rangers score more then 1 run this entire series unlike the run production they had when they played the yankees in the 1998 and 1999

if i were the rangers i wouldn't wear the red jerseys or hats at all this entire series. it would just bring back memories of those yankee spankings in 1998 and 1999 and hell they even blew a 2-0 lead wearing the red uniforms lol

yankees in 5.

the rangers score more then 1 run this entire series unlike the run production they had when they played the yankees in the 1998 and 1999

if i were the rangers i wouldn't wear the red jerseys or hats at all this entire series. it would just bring back memories of those yankee spankings in 1998 and 1999 and hell they even blew a 2-0 lead wearing the red uniforms lol

Please don't make the mistake of underestimating the Rangers. CJ Wilson can very well shut down this lineup in 2 starts and the last thing we need is to see Cliff Lee in a game 7 at home. Their bullpen is outstanding. Cruz hits lefties well, Young hits both well, Kinsler is hot at the right time, Vlad is still Vlad who will rake in Arlington and has always had tremendous opposite field power and they have a modern day left handed Juan Gonzalez in Josh Hamilton who is excellent at gap to gap.

Not to be Debbie Downer but you start overlooking teams you end up with a repeat of the Tigers/Indians ALDS of 06 and 07.

Please don't make the mistake of underestimating the Rangers. CJ Wilson can very well shut down this lineup in 2 starts and the last thing we need is to see Cliff Lee in a game 7 at home. Their bullpen is outstanding. Cruz hits lefties well, Young hits both well, Kinsler is hot at the right time, Vlad is still Vlad who will rake in Arlington and has always had tremendous opposite field power and they have a modern day left handed Juan Gonzalez in Josh Hamilton who is excellent at gap to gap.

Not to be Debbie Downer but you start overlooking teams you end up with a repeat of the Tigers/Indians ALDS of 06 and 07.

Complete cake walk for the Yankees to another World Series. You know there was a sigh of relief when the Rays were eliminated. Texas is going to get destroyed, series will be over in 5 (Only because Lee pitches once.).

Complete cake walk for the Yankees to another World Series. You know there was a sigh of relief when the Rays were eliminated. Texas is going to get destroyed, series will be over in 5 (Only because Lee pitches once.).

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I almost wanted to play the Rays. Got spanked at home, don't have to face Lee. Eh, I'll take it.

Yanks in 6..

Super biased obviously.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I almost wanted to play the Rays. Got spanked at home, don't have to face Lee. Eh, I'll take it.

Yanks in 6..

Super biased obviously.

No sigh of relief here, I would rather play the Rays. Outside of Price, none of those starting pitchers pose a threat. Their lineup does not hit and they strike out at an alarming rate with a bullpen that was getting hit.

No sigh of relief here, I would rather play the Rays. Outside of Price, none of those starting pitchers pose a threat. Their lineup does not hit and they strike out at an alarming rate with a bullpen that was getting hit.

Yanks in 5
nerd.gif

No Cliff Lee for game 1?

*throws paperwork in the air*

Yanks go up 1-0.

Sonuva...

No Cliff Lee for game 1?

*throws paperwork in the air*

Yanks go up 1-0.

Sonuva...

Rangers seem to play better on the road than at home, so maybe they steal a game or two in NY.

Rangers seem to play better on the road than at home, so maybe they steal a game or two in NY.

Back
Top Bottom