Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Originally Posted by Proshares

On a side note, I hope the Rangers keep Cliff Lee. Keep the talent pool distributed to the west a little. Don't kill me.

West doesn't need more pitchers, it needs batters.
 3/10  best pitching staffs are here

Originally Posted by Proshares

On a side note, I hope the Rangers keep Cliff Lee. Keep the talent pool distributed to the west a little. Don't kill me.

West doesn't need more pitchers, it needs batters.
 3/10  best pitching staffs are here

I was strictly talking about Lee and the Rangers, nothing else about any other team.

How do you figure 3/10 best pitching staffs are in the West?

I was strictly talking about Lee and the Rangers, nothing else about any other team.

How do you figure 3/10 best pitching staffs are in the West?

Let's get it.
pimp.gif

I have a lot of trepidation about facing Cliff Lee and even more about AJ pitching in this series.
sick.gif

Let's get it.
pimp.gif

I have a lot of trepidation about facing Cliff Lee and even more about AJ pitching in this series.
sick.gif

I should have worded it better SHFTW.

All these dumb +%@ Yankee fans calling in to the fan talking about starting Burnett in Game 3 and sending him out there twice and taking Pettitte and Hughes out of one start are really pissing me off.

I should have worded it better SHFTW.

All these dumb +%@ Yankee fans calling in to the fan talking about starting Burnett in Game 3 and sending him out there twice and taking Pettitte and Hughes out of one start are really pissing me off.

sorry folks, I was in AC last 3 days...anyway...

can't wait for this series, Yankees have a nice edge in all the valuable departments.

Girardi if he is smart pitches CC game 1, Hughes game 2 and Pettitte game 3. Gotta split the lefties vs a right handed power batting line up like Texas. Especially IN Texas.

I got the Yankees in 6.

sorry folks, I was in AC last 3 days...anyway...

can't wait for this series, Yankees have a nice edge in all the valuable departments.

Girardi if he is smart pitches CC game 1, Hughes game 2 and Pettitte game 3. Gotta split the lefties vs a right handed power batting line up like Texas. Especially IN Texas.

I got the Yankees in 6.

yanks in 5

rangers fall apart after losing game 4, ron washington gets arrested in an apt on 174 & grand concourse in a coke raid, yanks close it out next day

trust me, i'm a yankee fan ........

yanks in 5

rangers fall apart after losing game 4, ron washington gets arrested in an apt on 174 & grand concourse in a coke raid, yanks close it out next day

Originally Posted by onewearz

yanks in 5

laugh.gif

i swear though if texas wears the red hats this weekend, im really going to think it's 1998 and 1999 again though.

Originally Posted by onewearz

yanks in 5

laugh.gif

i swear though if texas wears the red hats this weekend, im really going to think it's 1998 and 1999 again though.

all these Yankee fans doubting the Rangers because Lee wont start. CJ is as good as Lee and with him being on rest for these days he'll come out on Friday and give yall something to talk about. Dont forget we have the best hitting line up. all this talk lets just see what happens on Friday.

GO RANGERS!

all these Yankee fans doubting the Rangers because Lee wont start. CJ is as good as Lee and with him being on rest for these days he'll come out on Friday and give yall something to talk about. Dont forget we have the best hitting line up. all this talk lets just see what happens on Friday.

GO RANGERS!

Don't really know what to expect.. A lot rides on CJ taking care of business and putting together a good start in Game 1.

All this nonsense about the Rangers getting smoked...
eyes.gif

Don't really know what to expect.. A lot rides on CJ taking care of business and putting together a good start in Game 1.

All this nonsense about the Rangers getting smoked...
eyes.gif

I think the Yanks will take this series. The Rangers bullpen is ify at this point and the Yankee bats have seem to come out their coma. Also, as of a result of the bullpen, Cliff Lee wil have to go deep into both starts.

I think the Yanks will take this series. The Rangers bullpen is ify at this point and the Yankee bats have seem to come out their coma. Also, as of a result of the bullpen, Cliff Lee wil have to go deep into both starts.

Can someone explain to me why everybody is talking about the Rangers bullpen and it being a problem? The bullpen was nails all year.

Back
Top Bottom