Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

O aight I agree with u on craw everyone is just assuming he will be a Yankee I don't think so at all I think were just fine with Gardner in left.

O aight I agree with u on craw everyone is just assuming he will be a Yankee I don't think so at all I think were just fine with Gardner in left.

Lotta optimistic Texas/anti-Yankee fans.

The Yankees are winning this series, y'all.
ohwell.gif

I know, I know. "Well then why even play? Just send the Yankees to the World Series already, right ska?"

I'm not saying they're definitely going to win...

Yeah... yeah I am. 
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lotta optimistic Texas/anti-Yankee fans.

The Yankees are winning this series, y'all.
ohwell.gif

I know, I know. "Well then why even play? Just send the Yankees to the World Series already, right ska?"

I'm not saying they're definitely going to win...

Yeah... yeah I am. 
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Crawford wants to hit in the 3 spot. He can't do that on the Yankees. Plus, he has maybe 3-4 years left on his legs where he'll get 40+ steals. He just isn't worth the money IMO. Just stick with Gardner for now. He's Crawford with just much less power and a little less defense. Plus after this year 1/10 the price. Pitching is more of an immediate need.

Crawford wants to hit in the 3 spot. He can't do that on the Yankees. Plus, he has maybe 3-4 years left on his legs where he'll get 40+ steals. He just isn't worth the money IMO. Just stick with Gardner for now. He's Crawford with just much less power and a little less defense. Plus after this year 1/10 the price. Pitching is more of an immediate need.

some yankee fans get on my nerves. its always this time of year when all the " diehards " come out.

im listening to the fan ( wfan ) and people are calling in talking about cliff lee is cheating because his hat is dirty and he's gotta have something on there. thats just some of the stupidity i been hearing all day. just pisses me off when these are the only games some people watch all year and they claim they're " real fans " . these are the yankee fans most people hate ....

some yankee fans get on my nerves. its always this time of year when all the " diehards " come out.

im listening to the fan ( wfan ) and people are calling in talking about cliff lee is cheating because his hat is dirty and he's gotta have something on there. thats just some of the stupidity i been hearing all day. just pisses me off when these are the only games some people watch all year and they claim they're " real fans " . these are the yankee fans most people hate ....

Originally Posted by onewearz

some all yankee fans get on my nerves. its always this time of year when all the " diehards " come out.

just pisses me off when these are the only games some people watch all year and they Yankee fans claim they're " real fans " . these are the yankee fans most people Everybody hates Yankee fans ....
Right. All yall front runner arrogant bastards.
sick.gif

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/a/*******_yankee_fans-13351.jpg

some all yankee fans get on my nerves. its always this time of year when all the " diehards " come out.

just pisses me off when these are the only games some people watch all year and they Yankee fans claim they're " real fans " . these are the yankee fans most people Everybody hates Yankee fans ....
sick.gif

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/a/*******_yankee_fans-13351.jpg

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

sick.gif

wow , your hate is stewed to perfection
laugh.gif

tell u what bro, lets have a little friendly avy wager. yanks win and you have a yankee of my choice represent you here for a week. if texas wins, you pick my misery, deal ?

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

sick.gif

wow , your hate is stewed to perfection
laugh.gif

tell u what bro, lets have a little friendly avy wager. yanks win and you have a yankee of my choice represent you here for a week. if texas wins, you pick my misery, deal ?

everything you said in this post is true except what i have under lined and bolded. we RANGER fans hate ALL yankee fans not just most.
grin.gif

everything you said in this post is true except what i have under lined and bolded. we RANGER fans hate ALL yankee fans not just most.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by manny1

onewearz wrote:

grin.gif

i see , can't really say i know why you'd hate yankee fans so much

610x.jpg

btw nowitness, im leaning toward this pic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manny1

onewearz wrote:

grin.gif

i see , can't really say i know why you'd hate yankee fans so much

610x.jpg

btw nowitness, im leaning toward this pic
laugh.gif

onewearz wrote:

You're on.
Originally Posted by CP1708

Dirk would take the bet, then not post for a month if that was his avy. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
About that hiatus I've been meaning to take...

onewearz wrote:

You're on.
Originally Posted by CP1708

Dirk would take the bet, then not post for a month if that was his avy. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
About that hiatus I've been meaning to take...

Back
Top Bottom