Official ALCS thread New York Yankees VS Detroit Tigers (NYY:0 DET:4) Yankees got swept :(

I mean we can't rely on the same damn **** every game...Gardner on 2nd with 1 out in the 10th...Ichiro lead off hit and can't even get to second before all these ******* K...**** is pathetic...How is Cano literally batting almost .650 in the 9 games right before the playoffs then goes ghost? 2-28 ****....Gardner should start tomorrow for Swisher for sure..Might as well leave ARod in...Chavez isn't doing anything anyway...Need like a 11 inning perfect game from Kuroda tomorrow probably in order to get a damn victory :smh:

jeter's done !!!!!!!!!!!

fractured ankle :frown:

**** you detroit !!!!!

Last edited:
Ankle? Damn, I thought it was his knee the way it looked on the replay. Good thing it wasnt his knee

Jeter done for the year, 3 month recovery time.

Now we must find a new way to win.

Please let this be a god damn wake up call for that locker room.

A-ROD - GET YOUR ISH TOGETHER RIGHT NOW. YOU WANNA WIN NY BACK - STEP UP WHILE JETER IS DOWN.

Swisher has been garbage, Granderson, Cano - WAKE THE BATS UP ---- IT'S ONLY 1-0 - BOUNCE BACK, PUT SOME AIR BACK IN THE LUNGS OF THE BRONX AND WIN GAME 2.

The rest of the bums need to step up.. What a blow this was after that great 9th inning

hate the yankees but sucks for jeter. always liked his clutchness and the long list of women he's inserted himself into

If I'm Detroit Valverde just pitched his final game of this season. Tough break for the Captain.

if i was in charge he wouldnt have even been on the roster this season. me and my dad both hated the dude since last season. He is TRASH! now people are starting to notice, i dont care how many saves he has had, he has done more bad than good.

The Strike zone for both teams were disgusting. I wanted Joe to call for the suicide squeeze with Bret on third and Jeter at bat.

It was interesting that they kept talking about Leyland trusting his players so he wouldn't lose them because I think Girardi lost A-Rod already. In my opinion, any chance that he had of getting out of his slump is down the drain. It seems like he's being dug into a deeper hole by being embarrassed by his coach even further than what he's embarrassing himself.

devil.gif
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom