Official Alien(s) Franchise Tread. Alien: Romulus 8/16/24

First, Prey brought the Predator franchise back and now, this looks like a return to the OG horror vibes of the first film. Love how both franchises went back to the basics. Big Chap byke? :nerd:

First, Prey brought the Predator franchise back and now, this looks like a return to the OG horror vibes of the first film. Love how both franchises went back to the basics. Big Chap byke? :nerd:

Prey was SO GOOD!! Just like you said, back to basic stuff and it was pretty gory! Especially considering how bad The Predator movie was before it. I did enjoy the one before that, Predators with Adrian Brody.

I feel this Alien movie will be extremely scary and like old times. 👍 Wonder if this is after LV-426 and Ripley or before? If it's after, I hope she's at least referenced. She was such a BAD ***!! 👍👍

I hate this take about Prometheus. They were on an unknown planet. They are scientists. They are supposed to investigate things. It just went awry, like plenty of other movies like this. That's like saying Alien sucks because they broke the quarantine protocol. They made mistakes.

I wasn't even trying to notice things. They were purely natural "wait, what?" reactions. One that sticks out off the top of my head is when the BIOLOGIST makes first contact with those snake things he treats them like kittens :lol:. I could see if maybe the geologist was acting like that :lol:.

I still like the movie though. Gets the job done as a fun sci fi story.

Back
Top Bottom