OFFICIAL ALL NBA FIRST, SECOND, AND THIRD TEAMS

Iverson should replace Steve Nash on the second team, then Steve Nash should replace Paul pierce on the third team.

It was pretty on point. I did think AI should have been on it though, and how the hell did Yao get on there?
smh.gif

[h1]Bryant unanimous pick for All-NBA team[/h1]

NEW YORK (AP)-Kobe Bryant added another honor Thursday to go withhis MVP award, becoming the only unanimous selection to the All-NBA team.

The Lakers star was voted to the first team for the third straight season and sixth time in his career. He led Los Angeles to the best record in the WesternConference and was presented with the MVP trophy Wednesday before helping the Lakers to a 120-110 victory over Utah in Game 2 of the conference semifinals.

Joining Bryant on the first team were New Orleans guard ChrisPaul, who was three votes shy of being a unanimous pick, along with Boston's Kevin Garnett, Cleveland's LeBron James and Orlando center Dwight Howard.

Garnett was a first-team pick for the fourth time and James made his second appearance. Paul and Howard were first-timers.

Voting was done by a panel of 127 sports writers and broadcasters, with points being awarded on a 5-3-1 basis.

Amare Stoudemire and Steve Nash of Phoenix were voted to the second team along with SanAntonio's Tim Duncan, Utah guard Deron Williams and Dallas forward Dirk Nowitzki. The third team consisted of Houston's Yao Ming and TracyMcGrady, plus Utah's Carlos Boozer, Boston's Paul Pierce and the Spurs' Manu Ginobili, the league's top sixth man.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

um iverson, melo, and camby don't deserve it b/c sure they got good OFFENSIVE stats, but when you have that much talent and your team BARELY makes it to the playoffs, of course you don't deserve it.
if it's about stats, al jeffrson would be in there.

if im not mistaken AI is top 10 in like 5 different statistical categories, scoring, minutes played, steals, assists and i forgot what the other one is.hell their team won 50 games just 5 less than your beloved tmac and the rockets did so hell he deserves it as much as nash does.

1st
Chris Paul
Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Kevin Garnett
Dwight Howard

2nd
Deron Williams
Carmelo Anthony
Tracy McGrady
Tim Duncan
Amare Stoudemire

3rd
Steve Nash
Allen Iverson
Joe Johnson
Josh Smith
Dirk Nowitski

When are they announcing the All-Defense Team.. or is that now defunct
laugh.gif

It's hard to bounce Paul Pierce off the 3rd team when the Celtics finished with the best record in the NBA. Pierce is deserving of 3rd team.

Goodfellaz86:
No Kidd :-(

His days as the dominant PG are over

Maybe next season I will officially pass the torch over to CP3 or D-Will, but until then I'm still in denial and Kidd is still the best pg in the league
I'm with this guy.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Goodfellaz86:

Maybe next season I will officially pass the torch over to CP3 or D-Will, but until then I'm still in denial and Kidd is still the best pg in the league
I'm with this guy.

I WISH I was with you guys on that one, but it's clearly one of those two (Deron or Chris) in my mind. Although, I do think he'll be much betternext year when he's had time to gel with the new guys on the Mavericks, hopefully....

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Goodfellaz86:

I'm with this guy.

umm did you watch the first round? CP3 straight TOOK the torch and he aint giving it up for a while.

1ST Team is on point

the second and third teams could use some work

2nd

Williams
Iverson
Melo
Duncan
Stoudemire

Nash
McGrady
Pierce
Nowitzki
Yao

When someone says 'I'm in denial', why would you further try to convince them of something they just admitted to being in denial about?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

1st
Chris Paul
Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Kevin Garnett
Dwight Howard

2nd
Deron Williams
Carmelo Anthony
Tracy McGrady
Tim Duncan
Amare Stoudemire

3rd
Steve Nash
Allen Iverson
Joe Johnson
Josh Smith
Dirk Nowitski

When are they announcing the All-Defense Team.. or is that now defunct
laugh.gif
smh at Joe Johnson and Jason Richardson did not even make the third team...as far as im concerned the second half of the season is way more importantthan the first half of it...and both of those players absolutely tore it upp

^
roll.gif
at this guys avy.. just curious.. what got you to liking J-Rich so much?

Chris Paul >> Any PG you can think of

bring on the PG's of yesteryear..

1st
Chris Paul
Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Kevin Garnett
Dwight Howard

I guessed all of them right, except for one, I guessed Tim Duncan instead of KG

wheres Iverson and Melo at?
smh.gif

yall watch, next season D. Wade is gonna go harder than ever and he will make the 1st team

- 1st Team is dead on.
- 2nd Team is ok.
- 3rd Team is off.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

1st
Chris Paul
Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Kevin Garnett
Dwight Howard

smh.gif

yall watch, next season D. Wade is gonna go harder than ever and he will make the 1st team

over who, he's gonna kick off Kobe or CP3, doubtful.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

1st
Chris Paul
Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Kevin Garnett
Dwight Howard

smh.gif

over who, he's gonna kick off Kobe or CP3, doubtful.

oh yea true that, I wasn't thinkin, no way he'll make it over Kobe or CP3. he WILL make tha 2nd team tho. just watch

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

Where the %**% is Bubba Chuck?

that's what everyone wants to know, i mean there is no reason why he shouldn't be on at minimum 3rd team.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

i dont think yao should be anywhere on there...dude missed like half the season

agreed.

and tmac shoulda been 2nd team imo, prolly over nash.

Back
Top Bottom