OFFICIAL ALL NBA FIRST, SECOND, AND THIRD TEAMS

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Originally Posted by WILLINC

"Jason Richardson has had a great season," said Raptors Head Coach Sam Mitchell. "He has been one of the best shooting guards in the league this year. A lot of people talk about Kobe (Bryant) and LeBron (James), but you have to include Jason in that conversation."
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's nothing to laugh about. Sure cheezybaby's riding makes it hard to like the guy, but offensively this guy is a monster.
No, it is something to laugh about.

Kobe and LeBron are far and away wayy to good to be compared to.

Except JR can actually shoot! I kid, I kid. You are right though that comparison is complete lunacy

Is it really complete lunacy?

post all star break J-rich averaged 27 points and 6 rebounds, while going to the FT line on average of 5 times a game
kobe and lebron both avraged 29points a game with 6, 8 rebounds respectivily, but both of them went to the FT line double the amount JR did with 10

if Jason just got th same respect from referees as he did with them hecan easily surpass them

AI should always be an All-NBAer.. Carmelo, hell nah.. Whenever I watch him now, it just seems as though he's the little bro trying to act all tough andimpress his older bro (AI).. What a waste of talent (I mean that as a compliment 'cuz he could and should be so much better than he is showing)..

how is tmac on there when hes half man half season?
imo, 3rd team would straight up kill 1st team. Yao>>>>Howard based on this alone.

Back
Top Bottom