Official All Star Weekend Kicks , Pics & Fits

What's Zach wearin?

zpqua.jpg

After writing a blog on my site about these kicks, going thru some research and all...I will say this. Current Nike basketball lineup is borderline wack, you guys hype it beyond imaginable proportions, there's nothing remotely "special" about Hyperize or Hyperdunk shoes in 2652365636563626 color variations.

The shade of blue they used for the AS is wack, and so is the "daring" red. The only shoes I find little interesting are Pierce's, Durant's and Wade's, even tho the regular 2010's are %%+.

All in all, this place oozes with redundant hype and that tired pimp smiley for reasons unknown to me.

All-Star 2010 shoe-wise = 5/10 at best

Originally Posted by Riker

After writing a blog on my site about these kicks, going thru some research and all...I will say this. Current Nike basketball lineup is borderline wack, you guys hype it beyond imaginable proportions, there's nothing remotely "special" about Hyperize or Hyperdunk shoes in 2652365636563626 color variations.

The shade of blue they used for the AS is wack, and so is the "daring" red. The only shoes I find little interesting are Pierce's, Durant's and Wade's, even tho the regular 2010's are %%+.

All in all, this place oozes with redundant hype and that tired pimp smiley for reasons unknown to me.

All-Star 2010 shoe-wise = 5/10 at best
"Borderline wack" if you're doing a historical comparison...I'd agree if you have to compare to thing's we've seen etc...fine. But to say that considering what the market is now, in terms of what's available, "weaker" and diminshing competitors ( Reebok and And1 come to mind) I disagree....That's not to say that the standards need to drop at all from Nike, cuz that's why a lot of people in these such forums have given loads of criticism(s)/feedback to ensure it's seen with the hope of better products/releases.

The AS colours have been debated, it is a "beauty is in the eye of he beholder" kinda vibe...so we see where you stand...I personally like the blend they offered. I don't love 'em but they aren't an "eyesore" considering the purpose they were made for...again u'll have persons who agree and disagree, like you.

So if you're doing a "here and now" analysis, nahhh I disagree...historical comparison- maybe

i dont understand Channing Frye.. he's been rockin some hot merchandise (ZK IV and V's) throughout the first half of the season, and now that he had the chance to strut his stuff on AS day he shows up with Blue Chips??? was expecting way way more than this.. wouldv been better if he had em in a more sensible cw or his own Blue Chip II PE..

marc gasol's air max rise >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> oj mayo's air max rise.

37f3fd887a0fdc73c679a6310085f399-getty-95701514sd030_2010_haier_sh.jpg

looks like vanessa has gained some pounds...kobes need to put her to work at the gym with him in the early mornings. lol

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Im startin to like the adidas TS Supernatural Commander
pimp.gif
Adidas needs to release D Rose's All Star shoe.
They have their on footlocker.com and so are the D12 all-stars

they really need to destroy all evidence that shows the 2010 dunk contest even occurred.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

they really need to destroy all evidence that shows the 2010 dunk contest even occurred.
laugh.gif
....scrap off the record books completely

I know its not sneaker related but anyone got info on Dwight howards denim jeans that he work over the all star weekend?

^^ got the same here. I can only imagine how he held himself up through the festivities after the dunk contests.. he prolly moved on despite all the humiliation..

Back
Top Bottom