Official All Star Weekend Kicks , Pics & Fits

Yea Nikes kicks didn't look good for either team. They're nice shoes on there own but with those unis it wasn't great. The east could have pulled it off if it was chlorine with navy instead of black. The west should have been just a little darker. Nike succeded in making them stand out though which was probably the whole point.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I agree with most of the folks on this thread.  CHLORINE BLUE??  Where the @#%$ was it on the uni.  Just looked odd IMO based on the royal primary and other accents.  If anything Rondo's Hypermax looked the best of the East with Maybe Johnson's and Wallaces's 2010 Jordans second.  Don't get the thought process at all with the Chlorine blue.  The West's red made a little more sense, but the "salmon" effect kind of bothered me.  My main question is, How many out there dig the ASG socks as much as I do.  I think those are sweet as heck and would love a few pair if available anywhere?  ASG > Rookie Game >>> Dunk contest/3 point contest.  That format must be changed next year.
nba.com is selling the allstar socks... 9.99 per pair

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

If anything Rondo's Hypermax looked the best of the East with Maybe Johnson's and Wallaces's 2010 Jordans second.
Agreed. Rondo's Hypermax looked great.

Can anyone tell me why Chris Paul was wearing Melos?
d4485cda7d7139bbade7890c3ea30f79-getty-95698541sd004_2010_nba_all_.jpg

probs for photo purposes only...maybe didn't have his kicks readily available

JMizzo- you have a link?  I could not find them anywhere on NBAstore.com. Perhaps I am looking at the wrong site- but thats where nba.com directed me.  Any info greatly appreciated. Thank you

Yeah I did a google search for the socks and it came up with like 6 sites that had them but every one you went to said the page was no longer available. I want those socks!

Yeah I remember last year I saw the socks on ebay like 2 days after the all star weekend and they were bringing like 75 bucks for one pair.

BUNK.  Thanks for the update.  Apparently I wasn't the only one who was feeling those.  Oh well, $$ saved for the next Kobe release.  Thanks again Mizzo for checking it out.

Originally Posted by bundy9

^Itwas meant to be an attempt to match uniform accents on the jerseys (orso was said)...but as a few people has said those accents are hardlyrecognizable...maybe up close they will reveal something but from thepics I've seen I can hardly seen that shade of blue anywhere...And wichexample was too dark a blue? Wallace's 2010s maybe? But I find they didok with that..
Yea, nevermind about the navy. After looking through thephotos again I saw that the east jerseys have a navy back to them, sothe navy shoes actually end up working.

Originally Posted by asnigro

Socks look like they are sold out everywhere.  Damn, I wanted a pair.

None even on the Bay...there is no way they sold out that fast. Maybe the NBA just pulled them. 

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

Thanks for all the ASG pix bundy there must've been hundreds to choose from.
Well yea there were a few but the bigger vibe is, big up to shaqrules, you big dummy (for those exclusive Wade 2010 pics) and Rock for putting up this separate thread and everyone else who chimed in with contributions as usual...

Every shoe from the Rookie/Sophmore game (and DeRozan's half-time Dunk-in kicks)...

DeMar DeRozan (Dunk-in) – Nike Zoom Kobe V
2jdltmq.jpg

Eric Gordon – adidas TS Supernatural Creator
2rpz6gy.jpg

Danilo Gallinari – Reebok Talkin’ Krazy II
168hnog.jpg

Anthony Morrow – Nike Air Max Rise
20ixcsn.jpg

Brook Lopez – adidas TS Supernatural Commander
2e5tg06.jpg

Michael Beasley – adidas TS Supernatural Commander
15gxz15.jpg

Russell Westbrook – Nike Air Max Rise
dbld1x.jpg

Kevin Love – Nike Blue Chip II
35i3l35.jpg

O.J. Mayo – Nike Air Max Rise
71ib82.jpg

Marc Gasol – Nike Air Max Rise
2zspmk7.jpg

DeJuan Blair – Nike Air Max Rise
2us8hs4.jpg

Taj Gibson – Nike Air Max Rise
1ou0dy.jpg

Brandon Jennings – Under Armour Prototype 2
mv6eth.jpg

James Harden – Nike Air Max Rise
kba7u0.jpg

Jonny Flynn – Nike Air Max Rise
264q6ww.jpg

Stephen Curry – Nike Air Max Rise
2lk9zec.jpg

Jonas Jerebko (with Swedish flag) – Nike Air Max Rise
o74pec.jpg

Omri Casspi (with Israeli flag) – Nike Air Max Rise
2vagxdy.jpg

Tyreke Evans – Nike Air Max Rise
sljk7q.jpg

Some select kicks from the big boys All-Star game...

Joe Johnson – Air Jordan 2010, All-Star SMU
152exc0.jpg

Kevin Durant – Nike KD2, All-Star SMU
2845cz.jpg

Chris Paul – Jordan CP3.III, All-Star SMU
cuyb9.jpg

Rajon Rondo – Nike Cradle Rock Low, All-Star SMU
2vbamwl.jpg

9qfhup.jpg

Paul Pierce – Nike Air Legacy, All-Star SMU
2jg2r88.jpg

Carmelo Anthony – Melo M6, All-Star SMU
2h4aw5g.jpg

Deron Williams – Nike Hyperdunk Low, All-Star SMU
wlsztv.jpg

Thanks for the close up of D Will's shoes. I guess there is no point to hoping they will sell that colorway?

Time to return the All Star Hyperize.

Good pics everyone.

Seeing Kevin Loves kicks makes me laugh everytime. He should have rubbed some lotion or SOMETHING on them joints.. lol

Sonny Weems always an accessory to Slam Dunk contests.. lol last year he was JR Smith's butler.
laugh.gif

nice pics, guys! t'was still a colorful weekend.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom