Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

• None

• Total voters
Blk/wht leather looking good!

Had these 8th grade to hoop in, the Georgetown colorway. :smoking
Copped from champs back in the day on sale for like 40 bucks too.
Dat DMX was > zoom air back in the days

View media item 1466689

Remember wanting a pair really badly back in the day but never got it. If the prices of the black one drops enough, I can see myself picking one up

^Whoaa!!! My retro joints do look like a** compared to og's. Oh well, they're good enough for outside ball with my kid. Will cop on first day though.

Just saw that these were dropping. :nthat:

Been kicking myself for dragging my feet and missing out on 2 pairs that hit Ebay over the past few years.

Last edited:
May have been canceled 
frown.gif

Will cop Home color if available. Also, Jamie Foxx may have been spotted wearing these in his show. Forget which episode.

Here it is August 1st and no answer 3s in sight. I'm a lil bummed out I was excited for these. My og pair need a break lol. I did pick up those red and white question lows last week for 90 bucks at finish line though

Let's be optimistic for 2016? We can look forward to Questions the rest of the year however.

Let's be optimistic for 2016? We can look forward to Questions the rest of the year however.
what other questions are dropping? I heard the og colors that dropped in 2012 may drop again and the mid top Suede toe.but that's about it

Back
Top Bottom