Official Anticipating Beef between 50 and Diddy Thread

My dude 50 is on his last leg
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Only thing in this thread that I care about is my baby Taraji.

man she was bad as hell last night she should've jacked diddy chains

Originally Posted by dreClark

Only thing in this thread that I care about is my baby Taraji.

man she was bad as hell last night she should've jacked diddy chains

laugh.gif
u know Fif already had it brewing for puffy...then the whole Ross thing comes along so this was bound to happen

i just keep thinking back to

aye somebody tell puff get out the mirror for a second let me talk to him

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
u know Fif already had it brewing for puffy...then the whole Ross thing comes along so this was bound to happen

i just keep thinking back to

aye somebody tell puff get out the mirror for a second let me talk to him

roll.gif
roll.gif

So you made a thread about whats going to be an twitter/youtube beef? How many times did 50 and diddy have beef and nothing came out of it?

So you made a thread about whats going to be an twitter/youtube beef? How many times did 50 and diddy have beef and nothing came out of it?

Question: Would 50 ever mention Diddy's involvement in Big's death? 50 would shut him down if that happened ...

Question: Would 50 ever mention Diddy's involvement in Big's death? 50 would shut him down if that happened ...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

He popped off on Diddy's body guard's death...

if 50 did that, he might be found chopped up in the back of a buick... I can't even imagine...
smh.gif

This could get ugly...for real.

Originally Posted by illfrozn

He popped off on Diddy's body guard's death...

if 50 did that, he might be found chopped up in the back of a buick... I can't even imagine...
smh.gif

This could get ugly...for real.

laugh.gif
What is 50 tryna say bout' Cassie & Diddy?! Because the nude photos leaked, Diddy ain't the only one smashin'?

laugh.gif
What is 50 tryna say bout' Cassie & Diddy?! Because the nude photos leaked, Diddy ain't the only one smashin'?

does Em and Dre even #$@* with 50 anymore?

and that line to yayo was !@%#%* up. real talk.

does Em and Dre even #$@* with 50 anymore?

and that line to yayo was !@%#%* up. real talk.

Back
Top Bottom