Official Anticipating Beef between 50 and Diddy Thread

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Question: Would 50 ever mention Diddy's involvement in Big's death? 50 would shut him down if that happened ...
He popped off on Diddy's body guard's death...

if 50 did that, he might be found chopped up in the back of a buick... I can't even imagine...
smh.gif

This could get ugly...for real.
That's what I'm saying. Diddy's not tough, but if 50 starts dropping references to Diddy and Big's death? 
eek.gif

Question: Would 50 ever mention Diddy's involvement in Big's death? 50 would shut him down if that happened ...

if 50 did that, he might be found chopped up in the back of a buick... I can't even imagine...
smh.gif

That's what I'm saying. Diddy's not tough, but if 50 starts dropping references to Diddy and Big's death? 
eek.gif

smh.gif

eek.gif

I hate braggin on another mans behalf but ya'll wanna front like Diddy's dad and high school friends/cronies didn't have heavy mob ties...
smh.gif

smh.gif

eek.gif

I hate braggin on another mans behalf but ya'll wanna front like Diddy's dad and high school friends/cronies didn't have heavy mob ties...
smh.gif

smh.gif

eek.gif

smh.gif
Oh, for sure. But Diddy himself is weak. He surrounds/has surrounded himself with those types of people and they will handle "business" for him ...

smh.gif

eek.gif

smh.gif
Oh, for sure. But Diddy himself is weak. He surrounds/has surrounded himself with those types of people and they will handle "business" for him ...

smh.gif

eek.gif

smh.gif
When you got paper and status like that, you don't need to get your hands dirty.

smh.gif

eek.gif

smh.gif
When you got paper and status like that, you don't need to get your hands dirty.

smh.gif

so you have know idea how 50 rolls?

smh.gif

so you have know idea how 50 rolls?

I just realized something...

...the "Dream Team" used to be called the "supreme team"

like ken mcgriff...

like... 50 Cent Beef Supreme...

like Jam Master jay...

like...associated with 50's shooting Mcgriff...

nerd.gif
eek.gif

like ken mcgriff...

like Jam Master jay...

nerd.gif
eek.gif

like ken mcgriff...

like Jam Master jay...

nerd.gif
eek.gif

did u really

like ken mcgriff...

like Jam Master jay...

nerd.gif
eek.gif

did u really

Originally Posted by cartune

like ken mcgriff...

like Jam Master jay...

nerd.gif
eek.gif

did u really
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing......

This "beef" is a joke.

50 has realized he can not beef with people that can actually rap, so he decided to go after Diddy.

Originally Posted by cartune

like ken mcgriff...

like Jam Master jay...

nerd.gif
eek.gif

did u really
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing......

This "beef" is a joke.

50 has realized he can not beef with people that can actually rap, so he decided to go after Diddy.

smh.gif
this is why no one messing with 50, dude too cocky for a guy with barely any buzz anymore
with that being said

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
at them playing Joc like that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom