~~Official Apple iOS5 + iCloud WWDC Live today: 10am PST/1pm EST~~

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Something else is going to be announced. Apple never releases this much info prior to an event.

Yea drawing all the attention away from something bigger hopefully 
nerd.gif

Something else is going to be announced. Apple never releases this much info prior to an event.

Yea drawing all the attention away from something bigger hopefully 
nerd.gif

Don't bet on it and don't be surprised when if it doesn't happen.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Looks like they are going to announce something, there's a banner that's still covered.

10cw0ad.jpg

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Looks like they are going to announce something, there's a banner that's still covered.

10cw0ad.jpg

Originally Posted by proper english

OS lion = lion.
eek.gif

yea that is weird because snow leopard is higher than lion... and the next gen software is going to be called lion im confused.... is lion going to cost $30 just like snow leopard did when it came out?

OS lion = lion.
eek.gif

yea that is weird because snow leopard is higher than lion... and the next gen software is going to be called lion im confused.... is lion going to cost $30 just like snow leopard did when it came out?

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

when does WWDC start??
as stated in thread title
07:00AM - Hawaii
10:00AM - Pacific
11:00AM - Mountain
12:00PM - Central
01:00PM - Eastern
06:00PM - London
07:00PM - Paris
09:00PM - Moscow
02:00AM - Tokyo (June 7th)

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

when does WWDC start??
as stated in thread title
07:00AM - Hawaii
10:00AM - Pacific
11:00AM - Mountain
12:00PM - Central
01:00PM - Eastern
06:00PM - London
07:00PM - Paris
09:00PM - Moscow
02:00AM - Tokyo (June 7th)

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

OS lion = lion.
eek.gif

Yes it should cost something like 30 bucks as an upgrade but I hear it will be done via Mac app store. The pricing is going to be "aggressive" because they want people to transition to using the iCloud which is supposed to be some what built into Lion. This is all of course coming from rumor sites.

OS lion = lion.
eek.gif

Yes it should cost something like 30 bucks as an upgrade but I hear it will be done via Mac app store. The pricing is going to be "aggressive" because they want people to transition to using the iCloud which is supposed to be some what built into Lion. This is all of course coming from rumor sites.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Yo wth when they gonna release OS x lion my Apple dollars are Finna expire.

Rumor is this summer.  It's been in beta testing for the past few months.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Yo wth when they gonna release OS x lion my Apple dollars are Finna expire.

Rumor is this summer.  It's been in beta testing for the past few months.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

i dont need that iCloud right now....  but i do want Lion hopefully i wont be forced into iCloud

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

i dont need that iCloud right now....  but i do want Lion hopefully i wont be forced into iCloud

There is no way Apple is announcing something really big if they don't offer a live stream.

There is no way Apple is announcing something really big if they don't offer a live stream.

Back
Top Bottom