Official Apple Media Event Thread: September 1, 2010

Ordered the 32 gb from apple.com.

Does anyone know when the ipod touch releases at Best Buy?

Originally Posted by azabweekay

I have a quick question.  I got an ipod touch when I bought a macbook pro on saturday.  Could I exchange my 3rd gen  for the 4th gen and just pay the difference? Thanks

you might, if you return the 3gen ipod touch for the 4 gen touch but you have 14 days. The new one won't be in stores until late next week. But if you are planning on cashing in on the student rebate, it doesn't work with the new ipod touch and returning the old one voids your rebate.

This is the info I got from a CS when I called, I plan on buying one this weekend, and wanted to see if I can cop the new ipod touch with MBP. They said no, its not eligible and probably won't arrive until after the promotion. I know there are Apple store employees, so they clarify more.

I have a quick question.  I got an ipod touch when I bought a macbook pro on saturday.  Could I exchange my 3rd gen  for the 4th gen and just pay the difference? Thanks

you might, if you return the 3gen ipod touch for the 4 gen touch but you have 14 days. The new one won't be in stores until late next week. But if you are planning on cashing in on the student rebate, it doesn't work with the new ipod touch and returning the old one voids your rebate.

This is the info I got from a CS when I called, I plan on buying one this weekend, and wanted to see if I can cop the new ipod touch with MBP. They said no, its not eligible and probably won't arrive until after the promotion. I know there are Apple store employees, so they clarify more.

1 MP?
sick.gif
probably still gonna get it tho...

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Damn the camera really is only 0.7 MP. It can "shoot HD videos" but it can't take a still picture. Some serious Apple marketing schemes right there.
laugh.gif

Damn the camera really is only 0.7 MP. It can "shoot HD videos" but it can't take a still picture. Some serious Apple marketing schemes right there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheRav4

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah, i was thinking how can it take HD videos but poop pictures

but on the other hand, the iPod touch is ridiculously thin, it seems pretty hard to put a quality phone camera like the iPhone onto that thin device

Originally Posted by TheRav4

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah, i was thinking how can it take HD videos but poop pictures

but on the other hand, the iPod touch is ridiculously thin, it seems pretty hard to put a quality phone camera like the iPhone onto that thin device

As long as those pictures come out bigger than 640x480, then i'll be good, 
laugh.gif

EDIT;
laugh.gif
, nvm, of course it does. I forgot the retina display is 960x640.

As long as those pictures come out bigger than 640x480, then i'll be good, 
laugh.gif

EDIT;
laugh.gif
, nvm, of course it does. I forgot the retina display is 960x640.

i was thinking about picking upgrading my 3g touch but now IDK

the display, ram and camera are all inferior to the iphone 4's

is it worth it to sell my 32 touch 3g and pay an extra 100-150 for it? i am leaning towards no

i was thinking about picking upgrading my 3g touch but now IDK

the display, ram and camera are all inferior to the iphone 4's

is it worth it to sell my 32 touch 3g and pay an extra 100-150 for it? i am leaning towards no

Back
Top Bottom