Official Apple WWDC 2009 Thread

pimp.gif

im happy

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Edit video
pimp.gif

I also like the YouTube intergration straight from the phone.

11:52 am The videos live alongside photos in the same application. You can scrub a video and edit it too. You can share the video right from your iPhone 3GS toYouTube, MobileMe, MMS, and email.
11:51 am The camera application has a switch that lets you swap between still photo and video mode. 30FPS, VGA with audio, auto-focus, auto-white balance,auto-exposure.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

The biggest issue is too may people (like me) would rather not have a phone than go to AT&T
That's really the issue, I don't want to pay that high of price, despite liking the iPhone, plus I don't want to switch my service.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

more battery life =
pimp.gif

11:58 am Improved battery life. Now up to 9 hours of internet surfing, 10 hours of video, 30 hours of audio, 12 hours of 2g talk-time, 5 hours of 3g talk-time.

"The iPhone 3GS... just $199."
16GB of storage, and $299 for a 32GB version.

QuestLife wrote:
as a long time Iphone user this new phone is not that impressive imo. fixed the crappy camera and added video? thats not exciting
I'm disappointed too but I already knew there wasn't going to be much. I may get it though if it is faster.

Apple wants the iPhone to be more affordable. The existing 8GB iPhone 3G will remain -- for $99.

Back
Top Bottom