OFFICIAL APRIL '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ yeah?
They used to be a fraction of the cost of retail. Now they knock off $10 and watch consumers go bonkers for imperfect pairs. It's a joke

You don't have to purchase it. They could price them over retail and it will still sell out. Nike is a publicly traded company trying to make as much money as possible for it's shareholders. They price them at 10-20 below retail and still can't meet the demand. It's a business.

And you're right, I don't have to, and I don't buy them. I've never purchased a b grade pair for myself. And I'll be dammed if I do it at full price

I'm not an idiot, I know how business works. What's a joke is that people feed into it

Well that's out of your control so why worry about it. You don't purchase it and that's good but others still do and will continue to. I don't see it changing soon or ever really.

Which ones in particular did you go to? I called all the nike factory stores near me and they are all still $89.97. I saw a couple people who have purchased a pair of volt fk lunars for $30 and $40. 

You have to try ClearanceStores though, not FactoryStores. In Texas there's Hillsboro and Conroe, the store locator on NDC can tell you the nearest to you. Illustrayt posted that his come up was because he bought a large size women's pair. Some, not all, stores put an additional discount on the high/low ends of the size run, called extreme size pricing. So a shoe on the wall could be $89.97 but size 14& up and/or 7.5 & below would be priced lower, like $49-59.

Best bet is to call the stores personally a specifically request a footwear mgr if available

500 goons in the street...if you wasn't out there by 6 you went home salty and empty handed...

Had a decent run of DB and XI...

They did bracelets so line was dead by 7:30...

Store opened at 8...

Mall opened at 10am...

If you got there when the mall opened expecting to Come up (which for some strange reason was ALOT of people)

You went home disappointed...
pretty much, even if you were out there earlier if you weren't there at the right moment you didn't get xs.

Phone:frown:615) 376-2930?

in brentwood?

trying to hammer down the #

Yeah...I'm just driving through TN on my way to the Gulf Coast and stumbled on the store when I stopped to eat.

Dudes said they didn't get any retros this morning.

Yeah...I'm just driving through TN on my way to the Gulf Coast and stumbled on the store when I stopped to eat.

Dudes said they didn't get any retros this morning.

good looks

my lady is gonna kill me but scooped the last size 12 plus hit it with a survey 5 dollar coupon :smokin :nerd: :smokin

St. Augustine FL Premium Outlets

50% off all baseball gear

30% off all basketball gear

30% off clearance items

20% off all hashwall shoes.

Picked up a pair of Green Hyperflights (not superhero) for 39.99$ minus 20%

Tons of sleeveless Nike dri-fit tops on Clearance racks $4.97 minus 30% (I picked up like 10)

Lots of Janoskis in many sizes and colorways

Lots of Flyknit 1's on the hash $89.97 - 20%... many colorways and sizes available.

For what its worth Vacaville outlet had fsr on powder blue 3's preschool for 60 and joker 1's fsr in GS for 55. Had a few sizes left of thermal foams at 129 and Knicks lebron 10 for 100. No additional sales and a lot of the same other stuff popping up in here. They do phone orders on most items is what I was told

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom