OFFICIAL APRIL '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after work today I felt compelled to make the hour+ long drive to the Ontario Mills mall in CA. I saw some shoes at the Footlocker there a couple weeks ago and haven't seen it offered online or at any of there other locations. So I decided to go there mostly to try and get that shoe but to also check out the Nike store. I went to the Nike store first and didn't really see anything special. No additional 20% off the hash wall either. So I headed to the FL. As the salesman was helping me I noticed he was wearing Jordan xii Taxi's. I asked where he got them and he told me that the Nike store got a restock this morning at 8am. So apparently the Ontario Mills Nike store ALSO received a shipment of Jordan XII Taxi's even though it wasn't mentioned anywhere else. I wish my intuition was more accurate with it's timing. I was just 12 hours too late. All sold out. FML.

On a side note the Footlocker store seemed to have a good selection of the Elite Releases today in case anyone was still looking.

KD VI Elite
Lebron XI Elite
Kobe 9 Elite Lakers colorway
Kobe 9 EM Bruce Lee

Footlocker
(909) 484-0560
1 Mills Cir Ste 334
Ontario, CA 91764

So after work today I felt compelled to make the hour+ long drive to the Ontario Mills mall in CA. I saw some shoes at the Footlocker there a couple weeks ago and haven't seen it offered online or at any of there other locations. So I decided to go there mostly to try and get that shoe but to also check out the Nike store. I went to the Nike store first and didn't really see anything special. No additional 20% off the hash wall either. So I headed to the FL. As the salesman was helping me I noticed he was wearing Jordan xii Taxi's. I asked where he got them and he told me that the Nike store got a restock this morning at 8am. So apparently the Ontario Mills Nike store ALSO received a shipment of Jordan XII Taxi's even though it wasn't mentioned anywhere else. I wish my intuition was more accurate with it's timing. I was just 12 hours too late. All sold out. FML.

On a side note the Footlocker store seemed to have a good selection of the Elite Releases today in case anyone was still looking.

KD VI Elite
Lebron XI Elite
Kobe 9 Elite Lakers colorway
Kobe 9 EM Bruce Lee

Footlocker
(909) 484-0560
1 Mills Cir Ste 334
Ontario, CA 91764
Feel you on that drive. Ain't no joke on the 10 fwy. 
laugh.gif
 Good thing I don't live there no more but damn you can't beat the selection in Cali.

Went to Nordstrom Rack in East Palo Alto, found a few pretty good deals:
Air Max 2014 (Volt) for $80
Air Max 95 360 for $80 (I think...I didn't get a close view of the price again)- the one with teal/blue/pink at the top

Didn't get either since I just got a Nike iD in and didn't need a runner, but definitely the best I've seen at a Rack in a while.

Both size 11. Might be good to check your local Rack to see if there's any goods. Scooped up a $25 Hyperfuse 2011 a few weeks ago at another location as well.

Last edited:
Feel you on that drive. Ain't no joke on the 10 fwy. 
laugh.gif
 Good thing I don't live there no more but damn you can't beat the selection in Cali.

Very true. Its crazy how much better the Ontario Mills Footlocker is versus the one closest to my home. There's no contest. WAY better merchandise and its 10x bigger. I remember the first time I went there and my jaw almost hit the floor. I just wish it was closer.

Leesburg, va had some of the green lunar fks too. They were $89.97 plus the 20%. Sizes are scattered.

If it's a B-grade it shouldn't be close to retail. I'd rather have the shoe inserts than having cardboard inserts if I'm paying only $10 less than retail.

^^ yeah?
They used to be a fraction of the cost of retail. Now they knock off $10 and watch consumers go bonkers for imperfect pairs. It's a joke

I'm not an idiot, I know how business works. What's a joke is that people feed into it

And you're right, I don't have to, and I don't buy them. I've never purchased a b grade pair for myself. And I'll be dammed if I do it at full price

First of all, insert my monthly rant about how the B-grade signification means absolutely nothing 95% of the time.

Second, what does retail price have to do with anything? The shoe is sold out everywhere and selling for twice what it retailed for. So, why exactly is $10 less than retail such a horrible deal? Yes, it's far smaller mark down than it was 4, 7, 10... years ago. But, the mark up on those same shoes on the aftermarket is also much greater.

The comparator is not retail; that ship been sailed. The comparator is other outlets (no pun intended) for you to get that shoe.

Retail price means nothing nowadays. Half the people who bought them for "retail" were paying $50 - 100 for ATC bot services anyway. So, even retail isn't retail anymore.

Of course it sucks, but denying the reality of the present situation doesn't do any good.

Just came from Grand Prairie Premium Outlet in Texas, they got Powder blue 3s FSR including GS and toddler, saw a B grade stamp on a Mens pair but didn't see any imperfections. Mens were $139, GS i think were $89 toddler might've been $39 but can't remember on those. I'm pretty sure they'll do phone orders but I didn't ask

St. Augustine FL Premium Outlets

50% off all baseball gear

30% off all basketball gear

30% off clearance items

20% off all hashwall shoes.

Picked up a pair of Green Hyperflights (not superhero) for 39.99$ minus 20%

Tons of sleeveless Nike dri-fit tops on Clearance racks $4.97 minus 30% (I picked up like 10)

Lots of Janoskis in many sizes and colorways

Lots of Flyknit 1's on the hash $89.97 - 20%... many colorways and sizes available.
Do you know if they had any KD gear?

You have to try ClearanceStores though, not FactoryStores. In Texas there's Hillsboro and Conroe, the store locator on NDC can tell you the nearest to you. Illustrayt posted that his come up was because he bought a large size women's pair. Some, not all, stores put an additional discount on the high/low ends of the size run, called extreme size pricing. So a shoe on the wall could be $89.97 but size 14& up and/or 7.5 & below would be priced lower, like $49-59.

Best bet is to call the stores personally a specifically request a footwear mgr if available
I live in the Nike Clearance center in Conroe and I find amazing deals all the times. I usually don't post my findings because its the shoes found are not consistent. This weekend, they had Flyknit Ones for 69.99 and Flyknit free runs are 49.99 (any sizes) with an additional 20% off.

Went to Camarillo last night
My only two pick ups were - Elite Basketball Compression shorts marked down to $20 - 30% (clearance apparel sale) and a NOLA Gumbo Sweatshirt for 69.99 - 30% (C.A.S.)

There was 20% off the hashwall, only notables

Dunk High SB Orange canvas, white midsole - $35 - 20% and those volt/blue frees in the picture above for $45- 20%
No Flyknit frees on the hash but most of the colors in the pic above for the same price
NOLA Gumbo Red Air shoes??? idk what they called but i think it was 89.99 - 20% and NOLA Gumbo AF1's for 140

They said they had 6 more sweatshirts according to system.

Sales end today. Worth a try to call for PO's

this may have been mentioned before... but it was news to me.. I had orderd a pair of Flyknits and they will only ship to your mailing address..

may not be a big deal to some but I have a hard time getting deliveries at my home so i have everything mailed to my work add .. no can do with phone orders...

again sorry if already posted... just wanted to share 

Deer Park, NY 4/12

- Had a size 9.5 of the Lebron X Blue Diamond someone returned $185

- For the Timberland heads the 3003 is being discontinued and revamped but in the meantime they are all being sold for $50

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom