OFFICIAL APRIL '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based off of a local Facebook group posting, San Leandero got some pretty good stuff in

Kobe IX "Masterpiece"
Kobe IX "Persepective"
Melo + 1s YOTS pack

^^^ Yeah, I saw those Hyperflight's along with the Tiger and Speed (red/back with stripes, not the galaxy looking one) colorways.

They also had a GR orange/grey-silver Dunk High, "Sprite" Air Zoom Turf Jet '97 and grey/black-volt Huarache '94. All pairs were either $40 or $50.

Thanks to my man that told me about the Hyper Flights at Burlington Coat. I had been looking everywhere for the Tiger pair. I ended up finding the Tiger and Lions. They also had royal blue and blk/red. My Lions are all creased up though. I might return them and go to a few other stores. They look kind of bad.

View media item 901567

Yeah those hyperflights were all over my burlington coat factory as well in concord mills in NC, multiple sizes

lol?

The $99.99 price tag is clearly visible in the picture.
lol?

The $99.99 price tag is clearly visible in the picture.
If it was clear I wouldn't have asked
30a5c03.gif
dudes like you make NT unpleasant

Went to the Nike Outlet this weekend and they had a pair of the Jordan X Venom Green for $129.99.

Friends and family confirmed May 1-May 4
Hell yes. I live in SW Michigan so only outlet around here is Howell and they never have anything and its 1.5 hr drive. Just happen to be going to Chicago that weekend to hit up the 4 outlets in the area. Guess I will have to buy a coupon off ebay or something because the employees at Howell don't give out anything ever. Thanks for the info!

Went to the Nike Outlet this weekend and they had a pair of the Jordan X Venom Green for $129.99.
City? Outlet? FSR?

Probably just a return.
Poor update tho.

edit: really didn't even need to be in here. from the venom thread:
went to the Nike Outlet. They had 1 pair at the front for 129.99 so I got them. Didn't have a B grade stamp on the box. But there was glue around the shoe.

shoe wasn't even there anymore.

Last edited:
City? Outlet? FSR?
Houston, just had 1 pair and I picked them up. I went on Saturday around 11. Probably was the only pair just a lucky find. Never know if anymore will pop up in random outlets..

Last edited:
Thanks to my man that told me about the Hyper Flights at Burlington Coat. I had been looking everywhere for the Tiger pair. I ended up finding the Tiger and Lions. They also had royal blue and blk/red. My Lions are all creased up though. I might return them and go to a few other stores. They look kind of bad.
hope they have these when I get back in the states in two weeks, gonna hit up the burlington in perring prkwy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom