OFFICIAL APRIL '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kissimmee Clearance Outlet 

Weatherman Foams Size 16 $89.99

Flyknit 1's $69.99 (Tons of sizes and colors)

anybody been able to find some flyknit free's for under 50?

My local Nike Outlet in National Harbor, MD has a rack of Flyknit Frees for $49.99. I was just out there today and was able to cop a pair of Jordan X Venom Green for $130 and LeBron XI Hornets for $180. They were returned to the Outlet and were put up on the Hash Wall.

Also, keep hitting up your local Marshalls and TJ Maxx for Nike Elite/Jordan socks. I was able to snag several pairs for $6.99-7.99.

Be on the look out at your local Nordstrom Racks. Flyknit Lunar 1 supposed to hit hard. I think 49.99.

Last edited:
Also, keep hitting up your local Marshalls and TJ Maxx for Nike Elite/Jordan socks. I was able to snag several pairs for $6.99-7.99.

Look in Burlington if you're looking for socks too, they have been getting some pretty good Vapor socks as well. Just snagged a pair that match my Kobe 8 corals for 6.99. Also, the majority of the elites I've been seeing at all the stores are size M (6-8) or XL (12-15) so all you small and big footers get out there and get some socks. You guys are getting all the good colors.

in addition the Burlington I went to (Arcadia, CA) had a couple good pairs:

Cole Haan Lunargrand Green/Orange for 59.99 (!) I only saw a 13 here but hopefully some of you can find better sizes/colors. Can't beat that price for these
View media item 906759
Nike Dunk AC Wht/Blk/Rd for $39.99. They're canvas and a pretty good $40 consolation for those that wanted AJKOs instead
View media item 906760
Air Max 95 BB $49.99
View media item 906762

Also, I know everyone is always looking for Nike deals, but when I walked into Marshalls Pasadena, CA and saw these I couldn't have been more stoked. They didn't have my size though :frown:

Reebok Answer IV $39.99 (I think. Could have been 49.99. Can't remember now)
View media item 906776

Repped  truecapt  from March Thread . Orange County Nike Outlet still has  HOH Jason Kidd Zoom Flight. Was able to phone order a couple. $99 a piece. Wanted these for awhile. KC Outlet hasn't had anything good in a long time.

Also, KC ROSS is getting USA Basketball snapbacks for $9.99Had a couple left.

Last edited:
Went to great mall in Milpitas, CA.

Marshalls had a lot of hyper elite socks.

Milipitas Nike Outlet had Flyknit frees.. FSR all colors black/white, blue/black/white etc. 49.99

Marshall's doesn't do phone orders.

Marshall's Abingdon md had those kd socks a couple days ago.

Yeah I've tried that a couple weeks ago when that Marshalls had those Kobe 8 Elites on deck. Even if they did they probably would have sent me the wrong shoe.

Dude thought he could phone order from some random marshalls 
laugh.gif

Their system is not that sophisticated for that type of ish

Hey guys, 

So I've been lurking on this forum for couple weeks (mostly on the outlet pickup thread) but I wanted to contribute even a little bit since you guys are always on top of the game!  

I bought these at the Nike Factory in Chicago South Side 

8510 S Cottage Grove Ave, Chicago, IL 

773-846-5460 

Hyperdunk 13 purple dynasty cw for 65 + tax 

They had couple sizes left, 8.5, 9.5, 12, and 1 more but idr. They did have other cw options but they were like almost retail @ 110-120 area. 

Nothing else interesting or anything you guys haven't seen yet but I think for 65, this was a steal imo, especially how well they perform on court (played like 4 hours today) lol 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom