OFFICIAL APRIL '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow nice find, did they give you the shoe box as well?
Of course no box. Don't know if they come in boxes when they get them. Will have to ask next time in there which will probably be tomorrow. Try to go everyday on way home. Has worked so far. Kobe 8 Sulfur, Lebron 9 Christmas, Lebron 9 Freegum, KD V Ice Blue, Kobe VII Entourage, Kobe VII Fireberry, Blake Griffin Cracked pavement, and now Olympic 7. Not bad for 6 months.

Of course no box. Don't know if they come in boxes when they get them. Will have to ask next time in there which will probably be tomorrow. Try to go everyday on way home. Has worked so far. Kobe 8 Sulfur, Lebron 9 Christmas, Lebron 9 Freegum, KD V Ice Blue, Kobe VII Entourage, Kobe VII Fireberry, Blake Griffin Cracked pavement, and now Olympic 7. Not bad for 6 months.

but are they your size?

has anyone seen these dunk frees at outlets recently?
nikefind said a few stores had them, but when I called they were all too lazy to look....
I got a few pairs of the navy ones at Ross, marked down to $28. super comfortable.

View media item 944974

also, for those looking for outlet F&Fs, you've just have to ask. I've never walked into a store where I knew they had them and left empty handed. more often than not they've got stacks of them with no one to give them too, at least that's the case here in FL.
i'm crossing my fingers there will be some sale to stack this weekend with the f&F, but more often than not there isn't...

Where can I find the coupon? Was ah t San Leandro today but didnt get any. People were crazy about the XX8 for $99 . Saw some Kobe's and lebrons also. Didnt get my luck on the xx8 coz the only pair left was size 14! :frown:

Where can I find the coupon? Was ah t San Leandro today but didnt get any. People were crazy about the XX8 for $99 . Saw some Kobe's and lebrons also. Didnt get my luck on the xx8 coz the only pair left was size 14!
frown.gif
Which Kobes and Lebrons did you see? Returns or they had them in the back?

I asked a couple of employees at the jersey gardens outlet if they could hook me up with a F&F coupon. They tried to play dumb

Again with the ROSS posts. Those deals are only good for people with shoe size 13 and up because there is no demand for them since most people don't have big feet

Again with the ROSS posts. Those deals are only good for people with shoe size 13 and up because there is no demand for them since most people don't have big feet

Update is an update bro. As long as at least one member is able to benefit then it was a good one in my book.

On another note, all Flyknit Lunar 1s for men's & women are 69.97 on NDC

Let's not go through this again, all these posts only help a fraction of the people who view them. So, what's the difference.

I can vouch for Nrman's finds, and that he's found stuff in common sizes.

And, he;s always been generous with his time and willing to help others. This is the exact kind of person we should not want to chase away from this thread.

On a side note, you guys are hilarious. And, it's fitting that a dude referred to by some as "Vampiro" made his return that way.

Well played.

Milpitas had two Kobe 9 Low EM "Bruce Lee" Size 9.5 on the seats near the hash wall for $119.99 an hour ago, lobron xi low and KD6 "easter" both size 10.5 at a discount price but i can't remember. Jordan V "fire red" size 15 still available at the counter.

San Jose has some Hyperdunks at $41.97, mid navy color, lebron x low both colorways just above 50. I didn't take any pictures but check previous posts, it think someone uploaded lots of pictures couple weeks ago.

Where can I find the coupon? Was ah t San Leandro today but didnt get any. People were crazy about the XX8 for $99 . Saw some Kobe's and lebrons also. Didnt get my luck on the xx8 coz the only pair left was size 14!
frown.gif
Just out of curiosity... what XX8's are flying off the shelves???

Still Oak Hills?

Jeez. Must be the best Ross in the country.

Anyone know what other promos will Nike outlets have this week other than F&F promo card?

Great Mall, Milpitas CA

Easter Lebron low 10.5 $120
Easter KD VI 9,10.5 $110
Kobe XI low Bruce lee 9.5 x2 $120

View media item 946061
Hyper rev FSR $99.99

View media item 946063
Special for my big foot fellas

2013 Hyperdunk 13 2x $30

Hyper quickness 13, 13.5, 14 2-3x $30

View media item 946064
View media item 946068
For the little ones

Lebron X "Home" FSR $40
Lebron X "Floridian" FSR $40

View media item 946069
I know y'all like some chocolate, I had to load up haha

Gharadelli got these bars buy 1 get 1, $1 each

View media item 946070
Ps: went to go check Marshall's for any BHM elites, none left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom