OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those with no ff card or email, not sure if that last post about not really needing a ff card is true or not but just in case you could always call Nike yourself to confirm that

slickdeals.net/f/8691103-nike-factory-stores-swoosh-pass-30-4-28-5-2?src=catpagev2

people said such last time also. some people were able to use the discount without a coupon but others were turned away.

^^ thanks gonna have to do a Nike Assist on these if they are $199 with extra discounts

@Iraned wanted to say thanks for the updates man. Def see you hitting up spots that I could drive to so they are valuable to me. Repped for all of the help.

Which outlet do you prefer? I'm downtown so ivy and national harbor are the easiest but occasionally I make my way to Potomac. Figure I got to go to one this weekend with the coupon.

@Iraned wanted to say thanks for the updates man. Def see you hitting up spots that I could drive to so they are valuable to me. Repped for all of the help.

Which outlet do you prefer? I'm downtown so ivy and national harbor are the easiest but occasionally I make my way to Potomac. Figure I got to go to one this weekend with the coupon.

I don't outlet shop much anymore due to the prices being near retail for the hassle free stuff but I actually go to Lancaster due to the easier commute and less traffic compared to arundel mills which is my closest.

I'm all out of FF CARDS....i mailed some today to a few additional folks who PMed me. If you asked for one but didn't receive then SORRY. To those who have already received them...ENJOY! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Also, if you got some cards from me or someone else AND ended up getting an email...please pay it forward!

Last edited:
I'm all out of FF CARDS....i mailed some today to a few additional folks who PMed me. If you asked for one but didn't receive then SORRY. To those who have already received them...ENJOY! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Also, if you got some cards from me or someone else AND ended up getting an email...please pay it forward!
repped I just got them today thanks I'm hoping I can put them to good use this weekend.

Since dudes can't respect my wishes when I ask nicely, just know if you request a coupon or you post stuff like "I hope product X shows up or I hope this product sits for a week" will be kicked from the thread for the month.

It's ridiculous how many of these posts have been made in the last couple of days.

Last edited:

Just got mine yesterday greatly appreciated gave extra one to a friend of mine

Since dudes can't respect my wishes when I ask nicely, just know if you request a coupon or you post stuff like "I hope product X shows up or I hope this product sits for a week" will be kicked from the thread for the month.

It's ridiculous how many of these posts have been made in the last couple of days.
I hope Xur sells a Year 2 Gja......

JK

Big props to the guys who posted about the Kobe ASG at the outlets last weekend. Was able to finally scoop at the price point I wanted to pay from Palm Beach Outlet. Repped. I didn't want to risk it and wait around for the coupon since I'm not local. Had one of my boys scoop it up for me on the way up to Orlando. Hoping we have some good stuff at the outlets this weekend. I'll be posting some notables for the 407 area.

I hope Xur sells a Year 2 Gja......

JK

Big props to the guys who posted about the Kobe ASG at the outlets last weekend. Was able to finally scoop at the price point I wanted to pay from Palm Beach Outlet. Repped. I didn't want to risk it and wait around for the coupon since I'm not local. Had one of my boys scoop it up for me on the way up to Orlando. Hoping we have some good stuff at the outlets this weekend. I'll be posting some notables for the 407 area.
gaddamn drive right past there.

Orlandos clearance store had:

Kobe X Pain grey ones
Lebron 11 South beach
Kobe 9 yellow and blue

Is it possible to just return then buy the item again.. I mean $20 savings per item at the minimum is worth it ?

Long Beach Pike has some tech fleece sweats in a lot of colors including black. I think these are the new ones but it feels like a heavier weight, retailed for $150, and has nylonish material on the upper half. Felt heavy too.

Is it possible to just return then buy the item again.. I mean $20 savings per item at the minimum is worth it ?
I know my local outlets frown upon this. I've tried this before and they wouldn't do it. I bought a 3m Jacket three days earlier for $99 and then it got marked down to $79 when I went back on Monday. They wouldn't price adjust and made a big deal about the return/rebuy thing. Good thing they had more on the wall so I just returned the one I purchased for $99 and then walked over and got a new one for $79. Waste of time and stupid but that seems to be the policy around my way at least.

On the F&F coupon it says in the fine print no price adjustments to prior purchases I believe or something to that extent.

I've had adjustments done before.

It's going to be YMMV. Don't try it during a busy time and go for a seasoned employee for best results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom