OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called my outlet and they told me I would be able to use the coupon with Assist

Has anyone done this in the past?

i just called for the 9, and they said they dont have any in stock!  WTF is going on over there
mad.gif

Since dudes can't respect my wishes when I ask nicely, just know if you request a coupon or you post stuff like "I hope product X shows up or I hope this product sits for a week" will be kicked from the thread for the month.

It's ridiculous how many of these posts have been made in the last couple of days.
Lol... I haven't been on NT in a while, I see BigJ is still putting in the work for the forum. 

Orlando Clearance I Drive running a 30% basically off the entire store 

Only notables: WMNS Air Max 90 PREM DB Style #838767 374 They do have them in the back and are putting about 1-3 every few hours out on the hash. REMEMBER NO PHONE ORDERS just a heads up if you are local.

Other than that headed to Celebration and 192 Clearance who I know is running a 30% as well 

Also: Florida City in MIA is running a 30%

On another note was out in Colorado last week and went to a Nike by Cherry Creek couldn't tell you the name but it was dead. Went there twice just to see whats up and nothing much.

Orlando Clearance I Drive running a 30% basically off the entire store 

Only notables: WMNS Air Max 90 PREM DB Style #838767 374 They do have them in the back and are putting about 1-3 every few hours out on the hash. REMEMBER NO PHONE ORDERS just a heads up if you are local.

Other than that headed to Celebration and 192 Clearance who I know is running a 30% as well 

Also: Florida City in MIA is running a 30%

On another note was out in Colorado last week and went to a Nike by Cherry Creek couldn't tell you the name but it was dead. Went there twice just to see whats up and nothing much.
Which one near cherry creek?  I didnt know there was an outlet at cherry creek.  The only ones I know of is the one in Lakewood at Colorado Mills, one in castle rock, and one in loveland.

Damn
Dudes is thirsty for that extra 30%....

And the funny thing is Nike is damn near running between 20% and 30% off every weekend.....

So the F&F, if you frequent outlets enough, aint what it used to be.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Homie, I don't think you've met NT Sniper @bigj505. He's deadly from long distance [emoji]128562[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn
Dudes is thirsty for that extra 30%....

And the funny thing is Nike is damn near running between 20% and 30% off every weekend.....

So the F&F, if you frequent outlets enough, aint what it used to be.....
That true but they don't offer 30% off of items that aren't hash though​

Well I'm looking forward to that 30% cuz on top of whatever sales going on this weekend AND my $5 Gift cards I'll be happy.

Jersey Shore Premium Outlets

Gray and Photo Blue tech pants - 69.99

Olive v552 woven and another new woven pant for $99.99

Volt quarter zip pullovers - $50 less 40%

Flash vest, assorted colors - $59-$89

Sneakers

DLS Lows - 89.99

Gray/Bright Blue LeBron 13s - 99.97

Cavs colored LJ 13s - 139.99

XMAS 13s - 119.99

ASG KB 11s - 159.99 - size 10+ only

Pro Star 5s - 129.99

Kids/Bae size BHM Kyrie 2s - 69.99

That's about all the notable stuff i noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom