OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
got me a FF pass email, willing to send it to someone who can help cop me a KOBE XI achilles.  I pay for shipping and whatnot
West Palm Beach, FL NFS will let you phone order the Kobe XI Achilles and accept F&F via phone order. I copped one this morning. Ask for Trey, one of their managers

Tejon, Ca will do phone orders on the Kobe XI ASG but will not accept the F&F coupon.

The search continues.

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT PHONE ORDERS!!!!!

You may update whether a place is doing so or not but the extra stuff needs to chill.

Many of you are regulars so YOU KNOW THE DEAL. stop acting brand new.

View media item 2013615View media item 2013614Gilroy Nike
Jordan 5 size 9.5 up
Jordan 8 Aqua full size, 3peats full size restock
Don't need f&f card and every customer can get the 30%
Ps. Picked up the j8 Aqua and 3peats 30% and use the $5off came out $220.. Walk out with a big smile

Santa Clara Nike got jack, only one Jordan 5 size 13 left and full of Kobe Allstar size 9.5 up
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Tanger Glendale AZ
FSR of the Aquas $139 ---$88 after FF
Extra 30% off clearance. Nothing off hash
Bonded TF jacket was $39 after FF
had black and red M-XXL
Shorts were $35 after 30% FF
Crew was $18
All in all great trip $220 for the pic plus TF for the kids

View media item 2013694

Aurora outlet was pretty weak. Onlyretro on the the end cap was 3 peats and they had them in the back like they were heat. Will up pics in a few.

Did something change with South Chicago allowing coupons on those Jordans? seen them reposted a couple of times.

Philadelphia Mills - very lackluster

Some tech fleece in there for $60 and the sweater 7s but they weren't on the floor.

Went back to Gloucester real quick to check out the ASG Kobe XIs again and they were pulling them off the floor because some jack wagon tried coming in to buy up 10 pairs.

But decided to check the hash and stumbled upon...
Wow, very helpful!

Did something change with South Chicago allowing coupons on those Jordans? seen them reposted a couple of times.

So manager yesterday was telling employees to not accept f&f on any Jordan products especially retros. I never had this happen to me before here. Today there was a new manager and you could use the f&f and get an Mvp pass and buy up to $750 per coupon on the retros. So you could have bought multiple pairs of the retros that they released this morning. They had Aqua 8s this morning but were all gone by the time I got there. They also had retro 2s in white/red color way that were long gone by time I got there.

Last edited:
Umm if you can't do phone orders why not just do assist orders or whatever it's called at a closer outlet?

Umm if you can't do phone orders why not just do assist orders or whatever it's called at a closer outlet?
Does that work? Would be interesting to see. I just really want some WTK's and would accept the ASG 11's lol. Anyways I stopped by MLK in Portland. They had nothing to offer at all, pretty much nothing going on over there. I will be checking out the Woodburn outlet tomorrow. If anyone has been out their I would love to hear an update from there cuz its about an hour drive for me.

Does that work? Would be interesting to see. I just really want some WTK's and would accept the ASG 11's lol. Anyways I stopped by MLK in Portland. They had nothing to offer at all, pretty much nothing going on over there. I will be checking out the Woodburn outlet tomorrow. If anyone has been out their I would love to hear an update from there cuz its about an hour drive for me.
keep going to MLK that stkre was awesome when i was there went three days in a row and no sales tax

curious about this too if anyone can speak from experience. i just did the chat to try and get the TF pants in grey someone posted for $35 plus FF (which i got) and rep said they found em here on the west coast but couldnt speculate on price or price matching since theyre all closed. Id definitely try again if i knew i can go that route and not bother busy stores

curious about this too if anyone can speak from experience. i just did the chat to try and get the TF pants in grey someone posted for $35 plus FF (which i got) and rep said they found em here on the west coast but couldnt speculate on price or price matching since theyre all closed. Id definitely try again if i knew i can go that route and not bother busy stores
I thought the store had to have a similar item in stock in order to do an assist order.  Basically they have an item you want, but not in your size, so they see if they can find it in your size and then order it for you and price match the in store price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom