Official APRIL 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

^
lmaoo

blog-nike-air-max-lebron-7-vii-nfw-383578161-p2.jpg

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]orl fla   407 239 3663, 407 351 9400
vacaville cali  707 455 7014
sunrise fla  954 837 0329
houston premium outlet
[/font]

You guys really think Red Carpets will stick around long enough for a mark down? Ive been wanting pair for a while so I pulled the trigger on the B grades. Zach was very helpful- total was $148+change shipped to AZ.

Kenosha, WI. Nike outlet

Air max uptempo- black/red 99.99 fsr
1/2 cent-black/silver 129.99 fsr
still don't like the price but just letting you know

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Info on that copp em and rock em tee?

I've seen it at quite a few Nike Outlets...
Appreciate all the info!
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
sarcasm...can you sense it?
indifferent.gif

cabazon out has nothing at all worth noting....

dont waste your time if your thinking of going there

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

What outlets have the Blackout Lebron VIIs?

How do y'all find out where they are at? How do I use Nikefind? I want to see if any Lebron VIIs are at the San Marcos or Round Rock,Texas outlets.

you better off ordering from a Niketown. they have them for 89, outlets have them for 109
Good info

That blazer aint terrible... I wish AZ would get some heat in. Been far too long.

1/22 pack still there
NFW LBJ VIIs
Black.Silver Pennys
Red black Umtempos

Same as what most of the other outlets have from what Ive read here.

outlet milpitas, ca
lebron vii white/red woven $109.99 fsr
ajf vi black/red sz11 and up $59.99
air max 180 2 colors $39.99

Cincinnati Premium.

The only thing worth mentioning is white and red dunk ( mids) and some white and black Jordan Esterno Lows.
Oh, they had plenty of iPod sensors for Nike+.

The two outlets in Ohio(Monroe/cincy and Jeffersonville) are just Nike stores. I have never gotten a good deal like I have when I have went to Pigeon Forge, I know it's a clearence outlet, or Chicago(in the hood).

Does anyone have any info on the Tucson Az outlet?

Originally Posted by baobaoandgougou

outlet milpitas, ca
lebron vii white/red woven $109.99 fsr
ajf vi black/red sz11 and up $59.99
air max 180 2 colors $39.99
air max 180+ or air 180s?

^^^Good you got the last pair. Make sure you drop some info in here also on anything good around your outlets. Good Karma for future reference.

EDIT: DONT PM ME ABOUT THE COUPON! I returned something and it came printed out and if you dont know how that works then too bad because im not here as customer service, im just updating...all you lurkers are the worst LoL
roll.gif

My policy is....if you are a lurker, dont bother PM'ing me about anything because lurkers = leeches, you dont give anything and take everything...so either contribute or just keep leeching and all the good info will pass you by...there is so much more you guys dont know because people know lurkers are the worst in this community. My 2 cents

Camarillo update

also had
Lebron VI Ohio 99.99
Lebron VII 1st cw 109.99 Hash wall
Lebron VII Red Carpet B-grades (they werent that bad, you can notice the defects but its not like OMG i cant wear these) i should have taken pics of the ones i grabbed but forgot...but not too bad, i had a 20% coupon but didnt pick any shoes up, just some accessories and was going to get a shirt but out of my size.
ohwell.gif

hope this helps.

Oh one more thing...all black griffeys 59.99 Hash wall

8510 South Cottage Grove Avenue
Chicago, IL 60619-6116
(773) 846-5460

air pippen all black $29.99
think only size 8 or smaller left

air pippen brown $29.99
size 7.5 - 10.5 maybe some bigger sizes

Back
Top Bottom