Official APRIL 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

eyes.gif
^^^Sure they were. and you did not picked them up? Yeah buddy I believe you. SMH*

Originally Posted by utl768

Originally Posted by STEVE BANX

was at sawgrass outlet tonight and saw 2 a grade space jams on the shelves

i woulda bought em but they wernt my size

they had size 11.5 and size 9.5

they were still there when they closed and they may sit since they were put in a kinda secluded spot on the shelf
smh.gif
 THERE ARE NO SPACE JAMS NOR HAVE THERE BEEN ANY SPACE JAMS AT SAWGRASS
smh.gif
 THANX FOR THE USELESS, MADE UP INFORMATION.

they were there yesterday

prolly sold out by now

Where in the store did you see them at?  I was there this morning as soon as they opened and I didn't see them anywhere.  I looked around basically the whole store.  FYI Sawgrass is closing starting tomorrow for a week for remodeling and will have a grand reopening next weekend.

U guys gotta realize that when stuff like that pops up the employees are gonna be the 1st to grab it. Don't EVER think they will let something like that slip away.

Whether its for bragging rights, resale, or personal collection, they're not gonna allow the general public the chance to get in on a deal like that if they can help it.

From what I know the Space Jams will hit the outlets at either $119.99 or $129.99 so lets just say $120 for the sake of argument then as an employee they get an additional 30-40% off so that would be some pretty cheap Space Jams and then for them to be a-grades also is even better.

I don't doubt for a second that the poster indeed saw what he stated. I also know that when they closed that night, an employee bought or stashed both pairs and its just that simple. Put yourself in that position.... wouldn't you ? ? ? ?

Just some food for thought

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

eyes.gif
^^^Sure they were. and you did not picked them up? Yeah buddy I believe you. SMH*

how are you gonna be mad at a dude for not picking up a pair of shoes?

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

eyes.gif

i didnt pick them up because they wernt my size

unlike some here i dont buy shoes to use as closet statues and i dont resell as i dont like the hassle

i also didnt have the money for them as im saving up to buy some penny's

besides i have my pair in my size already

Yo lets not beast on dude, give him the benefit of doubt. Thanks for the info and keep coming back with info. Keep this thread rolling please, there is money to be saved.

i went to sawgrass nike today n it looked like they were closin down at first, no displays in the front windows.

i was kinda pissed to see the savage beast forces on sale for 79 when i paid retail+tax+shipping back on release day

smithfield ,nc

air zoom flight (j kidd) - blue/orange.white - $41.97 FSR
air max 90 - white/black - $69.99 FSR
air max 90 - black/blue - $69.99 FSR

Just throwing this out there.......Silver 1/2 Cents at Tempe, AZ Factory Store, full size run. $129.99

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

smithfield ,nc

air zoom flight (j kidd) - blue/orange.white - $41.97 FSR
air max 90 - white/black - $69.99 FSR
air max 90 - black/blue - $69.99 FSR
pics of the AM90 white/black??

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by STEVE BANX

was at sawgrass outlet tonight and saw 2 a grade space jams on the shelves

i woulda bought em but they wernt my size

they had size 11.5 and size 9.5

they were still there when they closed and they may sit since they were put in a kinda secluded spot on the shelf
smh.gif
 THERE ARE NO SPACE JAMS NOR HAVE THERE BEEN ANY SPACE JAMS AT SAWGRASS
smh.gif
 THANX FOR THE USELESS, MADE UP INFORMATION.

I hate when people just try to fit in
laugh.gif

Well there might not be Space Jams there but an outlet in FL got in Space Jams and there are 65 people lined up for them right now as they started selling them at 8 am this morning.

Yeah, the Kissimmee, FL outlet had them, all gone! Lady said there were people lined up since 5 a.m.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Well there might not be Space Jams there but an outlet in FL got in Space Jams and there are 65 people lined up for them right now as they started selling them at 8 am this morning.

Yup, Clearance store had them for $79.99. All sizes were accounted for at 11pm last night. (Ppl camping). They're sold out now...

407-396-0500

$59.99

Most sizes

nike-air-pippen-retro-black-purple.jpg

$89.99

Most sizes

nike-half-cent-silver-penny1.jpg

That's it for today folks, but best of luck to all in the pursuit of the deals and steals!!!

Ehhh while I"m on a roll.......why not?

407-396-0500

$49.99

Most sizes

HOH Exclusive Foamposite Blazer
(Might have been the Eggplant ones though. Don't remember.)

nike-foamposite-blazer-high-287x189.jpg

Good looks on the info abernja. Missed out on the 12s hopefully they pop up at more places.

Just got my 2 pairs one to rock 1 to stock. Thanks for the info bout the 12's abernja  
pimp.gif

abernja, way to work it big man. I still can't get myself to buy the 12's i have a OG pair NDS and I've seen OG's on ebay go for less than $100 lately so I'll probably just pick up another pair on the bay. I'm going to try to sneak up to Pigeon Forge tonight and see what they have.

Back
Top Bottom