Official APRIL 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Be on the lookout for FTL VIP coupon. Just got the email.

$15 off $50 or $30 off $100
Instore and online.
Valid til 5/1

*Not sure if the codes are unique to one's own account so I won't post them.

^
i just got the FA, need the FTL or the CHMPS, but i dont think they are unique cause theres a page to print the coupon

^
i just got the FA, need the FTL or the CHMPS, but i dont think they are unique cause theres a page to print the coupon

Ahh, didn't notice that.

Here's the coupon. Can you post FAs? Thanks.

coupon.jpg

Yup here it is, glad to help and thanks, guess were only missing the CHMPS one now
coupon.jpg

Yup here it is, glad to help and thanks, guess were only missing the CHMPS one now
coupon.jpg

Why does Champs never participate in these coupons?  Probably because they are a little cheaper than Foot Locker or FootAction

Why does Champs never participate in these coupons?  Probably because they are a little cheaper than Foot Locker or FootAction

Good look on the coupons above.  My footlocker still has a full size run of Summit Lake Hornets Lebron VIII's so hopefully it will be eligible together
pimp.gif

Good look on the coupons above.  My footlocker still has a full size run of Summit Lake Hornets Lebron VIII's so hopefully it will be eligible together
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

My champs always let's me use the footaction and footlocker coupons in their store. All you have to do is ask and they should let you use them.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

My champs always let's me use the footaction and footlocker coupons in their store. All you have to do is ask and they should let you use them.

Groupon Kansas City has $29 for $60 worth of shoes for www.shoebacca.com. Plus its shipping there.
They had some lunarglides for $65 bucks. Got a pair for $35 shipped essentially.

You guys might be able to find other deals if the lunarglides are all gone.

Groupon Kansas City has $29 for $60 worth of shoes for www.shoebacca.com. Plus its shipping there.
They had some lunarglides for $65 bucks. Got a pair for $35 shipped essentially.

You guys might be able to find other deals if the lunarglides are all gone.

I was checking that coupon out...problem is at th end of the day you just saving $31 and most of their desireable stock is full price...also that would serve a better purpose in the coupon thread than here

I was checking that coupon out...problem is at th end of the day you just saving $31 and most of their desireable stock is full price...also that would serve a better purpose in the coupon thread than here

I got this email. I didn't get the FTL or FA yet.
CHAMPS CODE:EMCHT4TN
online ONLY
$10 of $75

I got this email. I didn't get the FTL or FA yet.
CHAMPS CODE:EMCHT4TN
online ONLY
$10 of $75

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

you're talking about groupon? i signed up, and boguht the coupon. i bought a pair of CB 94s for 60 off...came out to $60 shipped
pimp.gif
hopefully it goes thru and is legit

edit: just to confirm, of course its only $31 off, sicne you're buying the $60 coupon for $29...but still...$31 off all white cb 94s came out to under $100 shipped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

you're talking about groupon? i signed up, and boguht the coupon. i bought a pair of CB 94s for 60 off...came out to $60 shipped
pimp.gif
hopefully it goes thru and is legit

edit: just to confirm, of course its only $31 off, sicne you're buying the $60 coupon for $29...but still...$31 off all white cb 94s came out to under $100 shipped
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom