OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

83.00 shipped. These should be in tomorrow or saturday
Forgot to add these
%24(KGrHqIOKo0E1z30)tQhBNs47,q2Iw~~0_3.JPG

Also people add non shoes in here so... mortal kombat ps3, 6 polos (black/purple, purple stripe/green, blue/red, red/blue, columbia/pima, white/black). Its been a busy month as you saw earlier in the thread with my pickups, for me anyway. Getting ready for summer. May will be quiet, I almost have every shoe I want except DMP XI.

lol at the you need to have a yeezy and bron sbs to have a legit collection debate

it would seem craigslist is the place to be for XIs then........

lol at the you need to have a yeezy and bron sbs to have a legit collection debate

it would seem craigslist is the place to be for XIs then........

Past couple weeks...

Bord VIIs
Elite socks
Kobe VI pants
Kobe shorts

Lebron VIII V-days

Kobe Ultimatum Max Backpack

Sorry for the crappy Android pics...

Past couple weeks...

Bord VIIs
Elite socks
Kobe VI pants
Kobe shorts

Lebron VIII V-days

Kobe Ultimatum Max Backpack

Sorry for the crappy Android pics...

Finished paying off my car today: (2008 Nissan Altima, btw) Nothin great, but its the first car I fully purchased and paid off by myself

Nice XI's on this page, and that first skateboard deck too
good deal on the BIN XIII's

Finished paying off my car today: (2008 Nissan Altima, btw) Nothin great, but its the first car I fully purchased and paid off by myself

Nice XI's on this page, and that first skateboard deck too
good deal on the BIN XIII's

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

.............Isn't that the best feeling, I remember going into my Credit Union and making my last payment (2001 Nissan Xterra), and then my wife paying off her car at the same time really, it was the best.  Years later, which lead to buying a house, and then a new Family Van just purchased, now we're starting over again, haha.

Cris.

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

.............Isn't that the best feeling, I remember going into my Credit Union and making my last payment (2001 Nissan Xterra), and then my wife paying off her car at the same time really, it was the best.  Years later, which lead to buying a house, and then a new Family Van just purchased, now we're starting over again, haha.

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom