OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

I BELIEVE THOSE TRAINERS ARE SUPREMES... AND I JUST PICKED UP ELECTRIC GREEN FOAM PRO'S...FEELS AMAZING!!! 
happy.gif

I BELIEVE THOSE TRAINERS ARE SUPREMES... AND I JUST PICKED UP ELECTRIC GREEN FOAM PRO'S...FEELS AMAZING!!! 
happy.gif

daaam idol you had to do it againg didnt you smh everytime you post in here lol

idol lets see a collection post soon bro.....funny how idol made everyone forget about the pic quotes
happy.gif

This is my 2nd pair of LeBrons ever. My 1st pair were the wheat Zoom Generations. LOL. I walked into Foot Action on Friday after hitting the gym just to stroll around. On a whim, I just asked if they had my size, they didn't, but they could see if other stores had it and ship it to me. I figured, "nah, they don't have any more of these." Lo and behold, they did. So I just copped a pair. Sorry for the untagged pic.
lebron8v2entourageiphon.jpg

This is my 2nd pair of LeBrons ever. My 1st pair were the wheat Zoom Generations. LOL. I walked into Foot Action on Friday after hitting the gym just to stroll around. On a whim, I just asked if they had my size, they didn't, but they could see if other stores had it and ship it to me. I figured, "nah, they don't have any more of these." Lo and behold, they did. So I just copped a pair. Sorry for the untagged pic.
lebron8v2entourageiphon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom