OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

2ic4o78.jpg

107jdrt.jpg

9vf9y1.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Someone school me on the IVs...
Eminem Hyperstrike.
They aren't Eminem's. They are Laser 4 promo samples. Much more rare then eminems. They have a red pair, chutney pair made for MJ also a black suede pair as well. Eminems have encore stitched on the heel tab, along with the jumpman on the heel being red. These are a littler different and the obvious being lasered.

Here is the red pair.
jordan-4-laser-red-samples-1.jpg

More pics of the blue pair. There was auction for sz 9 on ebay recently.

EBAY AUCTION

MJ's Chutney pair.
jordan-4-mj-sample-1.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Someone school me on the IVs...
Eminem Hyperstrike.
They aren't Eminem's. They are Laser 4 promo samples. Much more rare then eminems. They have a red pair, chutney pair made for MJ also a black suede pair as well. Eminems have encore stitched on the heel tab, along with the jumpman on the heel being red. These are a littler different and the obvious being lasered.

Here is the red pair.
jordan-4-laser-red-samples-1.jpg

More pics of the blue pair. There was auction for sz 9 on ebay recently.

EBAY AUCTION

MJ's Chutney pair.
jordan-4-mj-sample-1.jpg

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Real talk aint so real on the internet... I dont need any PMs/calls apologizing or anything else. You're lame. Pop #%#+ and quick to apologize, this "Team" dude is good.
It's a dead issue.

I stand on my own two chief.  Alone.  Consistently.

Whatever info you got whispering behinds the scenes (as evident by what you posted in an attempt to make me look, er, soft I guess) "shoe-gossiping" seems to be false, but again, the jaded public posts is expected from your type. 

Justin came to me like a G directly, and what it "was" it wasn't.  And I took accountability from one G to another.  Maybe something you never experienced, but that ain't "lame" in the DC area fam.  Check yourself.

Anyone who reads my post on here -- like you -- know I don't back pedal, if that's what you implying. 

On the other hand, YOU know why I don't fool with you.

It's my duty to make sure you consider me lame. 

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Real talk aint so real on the internet... I dont need any PMs/calls apologizing or anything else. You're lame. Pop #%#+ and quick to apologize, this "Team" dude is good.
It's a dead issue.

I stand on my own two chief.  Alone.  Consistently.

Whatever info you got whispering behinds the scenes (as evident by what you posted in an attempt to make me look, er, soft I guess) "shoe-gossiping" seems to be false, but again, the jaded public posts is expected from your type. 

Justin came to me like a G directly, and what it "was" it wasn't.  And I took accountability from one G to another.  Maybe something you never experienced, but that ain't "lame" in the DC area fam.  Check yourself.

Anyone who reads my post on here -- like you -- know I don't back pedal, if that's what you implying. 

On the other hand, YOU know why I don't fool with you.

It's my duty to make sure you consider me lame. 

Best steal by far this year, thanks to dude from craiglist. Got these for $120. Under retail w/ tax
laugh.gif

Was looking for these for a minute, and somehow they popped up, thanks to my boy Ben for the heads up.
Long story short, dude that sold them to me only lived 10 mins from me.

Best steal by far this year, thanks to dude from craiglist. Got these for $120. Under retail w/ tax
laugh.gif

Was looking for these for a minute, and somehow they popped up, thanks to my boy Ben for the heads up.
Long story short, dude that sold them to me only lived 10 mins from me.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

They aren't Eminem's. They are Laser 4 promo samples. Much more rare then eminems.
Damn!
No wonder I needed schooling. 
roll.gif
I did too, I stopped paying attention to all that a while ago.
roll.gif
roll.gif

14ncsk7.gif

At me looking but not really paying attention.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks Kazi.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

They aren't Eminem's. They are Laser 4 promo samples. Much more rare then eminems.
Damn!
No wonder I needed schooling. 
roll.gif
I did too, I stopped paying attention to all that a while ago.
roll.gif
roll.gif

14ncsk7.gif

At me looking but not really paying attention.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks Kazi.

Back
Top Bottom