OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Last 2 days...  $70 Air Max 95 - $35 Blazer SB - black/mint Janoski (retail) - Potato Sack Toms (retail).
31b262e1292fa2090621b946ca6fa3fc7245e595_r.jpg

Last 2 days...  $70 Air Max 95 - $35 Blazer SB - black/mint Janoski (retail) - Potato Sack Toms (retail).
31b262e1292fa2090621b946ca6fa3fc7245e595_r.jpg

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Real talk aint so real on the internet... I dont need any PMs/calls apologizing or anything else. You're lame. Pop #%#+ and quick to apologize, this "Team" dude is good.
It's a dead issue.

Whatever info you got whispering behinds the scenes (as evident by what you posted in an attempt to make me look, er, soft I guess) "shoe-gossiping" seems to be false, but again, the jaded public posts is expected from your type.  
Wow! he was just pointing out that what I said, for the most part, rang true(regardless of whether or not I should've posted that here). Let it go, you're getting paranoid (like saying I was "followin you") you posted that %%% in the threads/forums that I frequent- now you're implying that RL is one of these "bad types"- nah dude, i dont think so- he's always been legit and spoken the truth, what NT is about. You can 10 year me all you want (check my profile- i aint a newbie). No need to one-up anybody here.

& WOW- those IV's are crazy
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Real talk aint so real on the internet... I dont need any PMs/calls apologizing or anything else. You're lame. Pop #%#+ and quick to apologize, this "Team" dude is good.
It's a dead issue.

Whatever info you got whispering behinds the scenes (as evident by what you posted in an attempt to make me look, er, soft I guess) "shoe-gossiping" seems to be false, but again, the jaded public posts is expected from your type.  
Wow! he was just pointing out that what I said, for the most part, rang true(regardless of whether or not I should've posted that here). Let it go, you're getting paranoid (like saying I was "followin you") you posted that %%% in the threads/forums that I frequent- now you're implying that RL is one of these "bad types"- nah dude, i dont think so- he's always been legit and spoken the truth, what NT is about. You can 10 year me all you want (check my profile- i aint a newbie). No need to one-up anybody here.

& WOW- those IV's are crazy
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom