OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Those OGs!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ChamWillJam23,

It's all good here.  I realize I speak in a language many find hard to understand -- and I don't mind clearing it up when needed.

I ONLY responded because Jay-z (May bka Justin), 50 Cent (Me) and Puffy (You) all come at each other like bosses, respectfully, via PM and phone, and its in the clear.  BEEN in the clear.

But you got Memphis Bleek -- not involved directly or indirectly -- posting what went on in OUR convos after everything is squashed?

He talking about "I don't need an apology or phone calls".  Fam, you weren't involved at ALL -- beside on the sidelines getting info to post "inside info" to attempt to make me look bad. 

Now, that's "lame" where I'm from.

But I'm glad everyone knows their roles. 
laugh.gif

ChamWillJam23,

It's all good here.  I realize I speak in a language many find hard to understand -- and I don't mind clearing it up when needed.

I ONLY responded because Jay-z (May bka Justin), 50 Cent (Me) and Puffy (You) all come at each other like bosses, respectfully, via PM and phone, and its in the clear.  BEEN in the clear.

But you got Memphis Bleek -- not involved directly or indirectly -- posting what went on in OUR convos after everything is squashed?

He talking about "I don't need an apology or phone calls".  Fam, you weren't involved at ALL -- beside on the sidelines getting info to post "inside info" to attempt to make me look bad. 

Now, that's "lame" where I'm from.

But I'm glad everyone knows their roles. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Those Bordeaux look like they're made from cheap cardboard and they're shaped like boots.
I thought I was the only one that thought this, No hate for people that copped. AND I KNOW THEY ARE OG's, but for some reason they look like fakes to me.

like I said I know they are OG's.. but for people that copped thier grails
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice purp flightposite, Dri fit socks, OG 11's and kobe's .. yall killin it this month 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Those Bordeaux look like they're made from cheap cardboard and they're shaped like boots.
I thought I was the only one that thought this, No hate for people that copped. AND I KNOW THEY ARE OG's, but for some reason they look like fakes to me.

like I said I know they are OG's.. but for people that copped thier grails
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice purp flightposite, Dri fit socks, OG 11's and kobe's .. yall killin it this month 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

ChamWillJam23,

You hear yourself? real clown. You right I don't call up men I don't know to talk about internet beef. Its a dead issue though right? and you don't post in here so +!%+@. Go back to being a G in nike retro.

Cues: Imaginary players

Back to the shoes, Dope OGs up there.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

ChamWillJam23,

You hear yourself? real clown. You right I don't call up men I don't know to talk about internet beef. Its a dead issue though right? and you don't post in here so +!%+@. Go back to being a G in nike retro.

Cues: Imaginary players

Back to the shoes, Dope OGs up there.

you know me, #%#**% cell phone pics ftw

got these to go with my front row tickets to see the king tonight

pickups from the weekend.

you know me, #%#**% cell phone pics ftw

got these to go with my front row tickets to see the king tonight

pickups from the weekend.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

had to double up for myself....kids sizes are for a friend. him and wifey expecting a girl. congrats again man
pimp.gif
good stuff homie... nice gesture
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

had to double up for myself....kids sizes are for a friend. him and wifey expecting a girl. congrats again man
pimp.gif
good stuff homie... nice gesture
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom