OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

dope pick-ups dimez...

and the OG XI's on the last couple of pages
pimp.gif

Dimez - great pickups!  Especially the IV cements and VI's!!!  IV Cements are my all-time favorite and first AJ's I ever owned in '89.

Dimez - great pickups!  Especially the IV cements and VI's!!!  IV Cements are my all-time favorite and first AJ's I ever owned in '89.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

*need schooling on Huarache low "playstations" please*

I'm assuming since there isn't a thread on NT with 100+ pages, that their is little "hype" involved? 
laugh.gif

Only 250 pairs made - released on NDC, Nike Mall of America, and I think a couple of speciality shops. Released like 2 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

*need schooling on Huarache low "playstations" please*

I'm assuming since there isn't a thread on NT with 100+ pages, that their is little "hype" involved? 
laugh.gif

Only 250 pairs made - released on NDC, Nike Mall of America, and I think a couple of speciality shops. Released like 2 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by adjordanfan

thanks everyone...The vi's are my all time favorite...I've had the vi's about infa 8 times since 2000, thats how much I love this shoe.   The first jordan that I saw that made me want j's,  the next year I was able to convince my parents to get me the bordeuax which was my first pair of jordans ever.

Cements are my 2nd all time.

Originally Posted by adjordanfan

thanks everyone...The vi's are my all time favorite...I've had the vi's about infa 8 times since 2000, thats how much I love this shoe.   The first jordan that I saw that made me want j's,  the next year I was able to convince my parents to get me the bordeuax which was my first pair of jordans ever.

Cements are my 2nd all time.

Back
Top Bottom