OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by flyguy33

Originally Posted by DieselSmalls

Originally Posted by CEE 82

no kicks, just fresh fitteds/snapback

even though im rooting for the Grizz in round 1! whered u cop the teal spurs fitted? care to share?

He got it sole boutique here in San antonio Check out there website

good lookin out, unfortunately no size 8
mad.gif

was ready to cop too

Originally Posted by flyguy33

Originally Posted by DieselSmalls

Originally Posted by CEE 82

no kicks, just fresh fitteds/snapback

even though im rooting for the Grizz in round 1! whered u cop the teal spurs fitted? care to share?

He got it sole boutique here in San antonio Check out there website

good lookin out, unfortunately no size 8
mad.gif

was ready to cop too

dimez, I hate to break it to you homey but all your pickups are fakes..I'm really sorry to be the one to tell you the bad news..

j/k, Im just jealous..

dimez, I hate to break it to you homey but all your pickups are fakes..I'm really sorry to be the one to tell you the bad news..

j/k, Im just jealous..

Originally Posted by casekicks

j/k, Im just jealous..
haha... I already had one fake this week...not a good feeling.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

j/k, Im just jealous..
haha... I already had one fake this week...not a good feeling.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

cross these off my list
Dope pick up...thats on my list too....those are just too clean
i sold my pair a few years back...one of the few i regret letting go. i'm glad i was able to scoop this pair off another NTer for a good price.

cross these off my list
i sold my pair a few years back...one of the few i regret letting go. i'm glad i was able to scoop this pair off another NTer for a good price.

cross these off my list
glad you got it for a good price....all the prices I see in my size are like 350+.  I cant justify paying that much yet...I have some other shoes I would get first and wait it out.

cross these off my list
glad you got it for a good price....all the prices I see in my size are like 350+.  I cant justify paying that much yet...I have some other shoes I would get first and wait it out.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Those Bordeaux look like they're made from cheap cardboard and they're shaped like boots.
I thought I was the only one that thought this, No hate for people that copped. AND I KNOW THEY ARE OG's, but for some reason they look like fakes to me.

They don't look any more fake than any other Jordan retro in the past 5 or so years.

Those Bordeaux look like they're made from cheap cardboard and they're shaped like boots.
I thought I was the only one that thought this, No hate for people that copped. AND I KNOW THEY ARE OG's, but for some reason they look like fakes to me.

They don't look any more fake than any other Jordan retro in the past 5 or so years.

yea i got this DS pair for less than i sold mine for 3-4 years ago so i can't complain at all

yea i got this DS pair for less than i sold mine for 3-4 years ago so i can't complain at all

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Exactly why I don't see how people are still buying these
ohwell.gif

Guess its better to own a bad retro than an expensive original

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

ohwell.gif

I said in the jordan thread that these looked fake a WHILE AGO.  I own about 6-7 vii and the shape is off.  I love the shape from 2002 but we will never see that again.  I still bought the bordeaux.  Just have to deal with it.  jb aint the jb we once knew.

Back
Top Bottom