OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

I picked up the Bordeaux's but never got around to taking pictures of them till recently.

I picked up the Bordeaux's but never got around to taking pictures of them till recently.

freebda.jpg

freesv.jpg

freevit.jpg

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

btw i want your kidds!!!

ayo.gif.ban

laugh.gif
no but, nice yeezy collection man. funny seeing AF1 collectors calling yeezys overrated.
laugh.gif

and yes, i also think the yeezy 1's value is only gonna go up. it's arguably the most hyped shoe of all time, and with only 3k per colorway made for the entire world, it's pretty much inevitable. i got doubles of the trifecta for keeps, and a size 8 for sale on feebay. if i don't get $1k for them i'll just sit on 'em... cuz like dude said, imagine 5 - 10 years from now...

my latest pick up was these white preme blazers to complete the set:

5655301704_9c5f2c4fe3_b.jpg

btw i want your kidds!!!

ayo.gif.ban

laugh.gif
no but, nice yeezy collection man. funny seeing AF1 collectors calling yeezys overrated.
laugh.gif

and yes, i also think the yeezy 1's value is only gonna go up. it's arguably the most hyped shoe of all time, and with only 3k per colorway made for the entire world, it's pretty much inevitable. i got doubles of the trifecta for keeps, and a size 8 for sale on feebay. if i don't get $1k for them i'll just sit on 'em... cuz like dude said, imagine 5 - 10 years from now...

my latest pick up was these white preme blazers to complete the set:

5655301704_9c5f2c4fe3_b.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

btw i want your kidds!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its people like you.....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

btw i want your kidds!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its people like you.....
30t6p3b.gif

^
Face the facts.  Just admit it.  You're a hater dude.

All the "NT shoe economist" here already know that those will go up $1000 a year the next 5-10 years... So a 3 year old now in pullups will pay $11k for them in 2024.

#nothingslickjustalittlesarcasmforthosenotsensitiveonNT (and it ain't many)...

^

All the "NT shoe economist" here already know that those will go up $1000 a year the next 5-10 years... So a 3 year old now in pullups will pay $11k for them in 2024.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn shabby shut it down... don't even open a new thread for MAY either.. he shut down both april and may.. smh

appreciate the love fam, got something special coming in for may
nerd.gif
.... btw i want your kidds!!!

should be interesting to see what you pick ups.. these kidds are staying put for a while lol.. alot of people hit me up all the time about em..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn shabby shut it down... don't even open a new thread for MAY either.. he shut down both april and may.. smh

appreciate the love fam, got something special coming in for may
nerd.gif
.... btw i want your kidds!!!

should be interesting to see what you pick ups.. these kidds are staying put for a while lol.. alot of people hit me up all the time about em..

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^

laugh.gif

i just think its crazy how some of these bamas will only sell a shoe for atleat $1,000 just because they "can" its the problem with this so called "game" we all play, people hyping up some damn space boot because some over hyped fairy puts them on his feet. it is so dumb, and it makes me not want to do this !%+ anymore.

^

laugh.gif

i just think its crazy how some of these bamas will only sell a shoe for atleat $1,000 just because they "can" its the problem with this so called "game" we all play, people hyping up some damn space boot because some over hyped fairy puts them on his feet. it is so dumb, and it makes me not want to do this !%+ anymore.

Originally Posted by neukicks

^

laugh.gif

Just don't sweat it homes.  If in the same position, you wouldn't do the same though?  Sure it's dumb, but why not take advantage of it and put some money in your pockets at the same time?  Collectors, OG Heads, whatever....if you had in your possession a shoe that will sell at a ridiculous amount in the future you'd probably sell them at that price too, ridiculous as it may be.  I can't imagine people giving away or not selling a pair of yeezys/yeezy2s,etc. based on some sort of principles about the "game"or whatever.  If there are people out there, more power to you.

^

laugh.gif

Just don't sweat it homes.  If in the same position, you wouldn't do the same though?  Sure it's dumb, but why not take advantage of it and put some money in your pockets at the same time?  Collectors, OG Heads, whatever....if you had in your possession a shoe that will sell at a ridiculous amount in the future you'd probably sell them at that price too, ridiculous as it may be.  I can't imagine people giving away or not selling a pair of yeezys/yeezy2s,etc. based on some sort of principles about the "game"or whatever.  If there are people out there, more power to you.

Originally Posted by CAto312

^

laugh.gif

i dont sweat it, homes.

no actually i wouldn't, prime example, had a pair of the purple pattas, paid $250 for them, sold them for $250. i dont want to profit, i want to give the next person a chance to have a pair of shoes that he/she may think they may not ever be able to obtain. so no, im not into hyping up shoes and paying #*%*!%# prices for them, i think its dumb as hell. and people that do it are simps.
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom