OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif
no but, nice yeezy collection man. funny seeing AF1 collectors calling yeezys overrated.
laugh.gif

and yes, i also think the yeezy 1's value is only gonna go up. it's arguably the most hyped shoe of all time, and with only 3k per colorway made for the entire world, it's pretty much inevitable. i got doubles of the trifecta for keeps, and a size 8 for sale on feebay. if i don't get $1k for them i'll just sit on 'em... cuz like dude said, imagine 5 - 10 years from now...
You people are ******ed the price for shoes can only go so high before the prices come crashing. If you in it to make money cash out while you can.
30t6p3b.gif
at the prices  South Beach Lebrons and Yeezy's are going for on ebay.

I agree^ Wait til the Lebron 9s come out im sure well see another SB colorway then those will inflate...

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif
no but, nice yeezy collection man. funny seeing AF1 collectors calling yeezys overrated.
laugh.gif

and yes, i also think the yeezy 1's value is only gonna go up. it's arguably the most hyped shoe of all time, and with only 3k per colorway made for the entire world, it's pretty much inevitable. i got doubles of the trifecta for keeps, and a size 8 for sale on feebay. if i don't get $1k for them i'll just sit on 'em... cuz like dude said, imagine 5 - 10 years from now...
You people are ******ed the price for shoes can only go so high before the prices come crashing. If you in it to make money cash out while you can.
30t6p3b.gif
at the prices  South Beach Lebrons and Yeezy's are going for on ebay.

I agree^ Wait til the Lebron 9s come out im sure well see another SB colorway then those will inflate...

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

damn didnt mean to start all this yeezy talk... lets get back to the pick ups...
Niketalkin' is good for the sole pimpin'.

[B.I.G. voice] "I'm not only a client..." (y'all know the rest).

I appreciate the different "levels" of this hobby and the people in it  -- and there are many.  Doesn't mean I won't criticize, but...
laugh.gif

I bought 6 pair total of the latest retro o.g. huarache trainer (although all but 1 discounted heavily) -- for me to have until death.  That shoe is that serious to me.  That's me.  Open to be criticized, but y'all know I don't give a hot damn... I do me. 
laugh.gif

If I wanted to flip my entire collection to get 'Ye shoes (or pay outta pocket/go in savings) -- if they meant as the same as the huaraches, or for whatever reason -- then so be it.  You doing you, even for e-props, attention, your love for the design, hype got'cha, whatever.

Bottom line.

And it's all good...

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

damn didnt mean to start all this yeezy talk... lets get back to the pick ups...
Niketalkin' is good for the sole pimpin'.

[B.I.G. voice] "I'm not only a client..." (y'all know the rest).

I appreciate the different "levels" of this hobby and the people in it  -- and there are many.  Doesn't mean I won't criticize, but...
laugh.gif

I bought 6 pair total of the latest retro o.g. huarache trainer (although all but 1 discounted heavily) -- for me to have until death.  That shoe is that serious to me.  That's me.  Open to be criticized, but y'all know I don't give a hot damn... I do me. 
laugh.gif

If I wanted to flip my entire collection to get 'Ye shoes (or pay outta pocket/go in savings) -- if they meant as the same as the huaraches, or for whatever reason -- then so be it.  You doing you, even for e-props, attention, your love for the design, hype got'cha, whatever.

Bottom line.

And it's all good...

south beaches were around $250 when i wanted to pick up a pair to ball in and now theyre in the $500+. out of control

south beaches were around $250 when i wanted to pick up a pair to ball in and now theyre in the $500+. out of control

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

I seen a pair go for $824 last week. smh...crazy HYPE.   Dope boys would quickly buy the south beaches over the yeezy as I was told by one.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

I seen a pair go for $824 last week. smh...crazy HYPE.   Dope boys would quickly buy the south beaches over the yeezy as I was told by one.

dope pick-ups NT. too much to point out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nyrican- nice haul. need those black/red uptempos and slate 95s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this week for me...

29h7yv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom