OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

My son in Bordeaux 7s. They do look great with camo. I also let him wear my beanie to match the teal/blue portion of the tongue
wink.gif

My son in Bordeaux 7s. They do look great with camo. I also let him wear my beanie to match the teal/blue portion of the tongue
wink.gif

fresh 7s, 3s, 2s, 90s and griffeys this page!!!!
man, i can not get enough of lebron 8 v2s
"I'm the meanest ________ on this whole Navy Seal team/ And I can kill anything if it bleeds or breathes" - Canibus
REVIEW HERE

fresh 7s, 3s, 2s, 90s and griffeys this page!!!!
man, i can not get enough of lebron 8 v2s
"I'm the meanest ________ on this whole Navy Seal team/ And I can kill anything if it bleeds or breathes" - Canibus
REVIEW HERE

Originally Posted by MrFresh2Death23

Nike SFB Boot......got them in the mail about a week ago and been wearing them on patrol ever since
Do those SFB boots fit true to size?  I am thinking of getting the khaki mids, looks comfortable.

Nike SFB Boot......got them in the mail about a week ago and been wearing them on patrol ever since
Do those SFB boots fit true to size?  I am thinking of getting the khaki mids, looks comfortable.

Great wears NT!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

No pic of me today, i just wore some All-Stars so here's a pic of my wife and son instead,
babyboy rockin' some Dragons.
206269_10150266144734045_717674044_9368999_4258581_n.jpg

Great wears NT!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

No pic of me today, i just wore some All-Stars so here's a pic of my wife and son instead,
babyboy rockin' some Dragons.
206269_10150266144734045_717674044_9368999_4258581_n.jpg

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

They run true to size....i thought they would be more narrow but they arent.....the only thing i dont like about them is how you can feel everything you step on....if that makes any sense.....they are like sneakers and the sole isnt as thick as other boots. But hands down this is the most comfortable boot i have ever worn.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

They run true to size....i thought they would be more narrow but they arent.....the only thing i dont like about them is how you can feel everything you step on....if that makes any sense.....they are like sneakers and the sole isnt as thick as other boots. But hands down this is the most comfortable boot i have ever worn.

Back
Top Bottom