Official APRIL 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Do you guys think the Janoskis on NDC for $38 is for real? I don't wanna buy them and then get an email saying it was a typo or something.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Do you guys think the Janoskis on NDC for $38 is for real? I don't wanna buy them and then get an email saying it was a typo or something.
I would just try it, I don't think they're allowed to pull additional charges without notifying you and even if it is a typo, they might honor it

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

I would just try it, I don't think they're allowed to pull additional charges without notifying you and even if it is a typo, they might honor it
There any way to get free shipping for them?

i can never get the F & F coupons in orlando.  i swear they just keep them or they sell em online.  i always have to get hooked up from a member.  

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by ptbruizer

Originally Posted by matothett

Kissimmee Clearance had size 11.5c to 13c Concords for $39.99
Concord xi's? Would like to pick a pair up for my son

yes concord XI's.

called & they are sold out
frown.gif
... i was gonna get my daughter a pair ... oh well

Originally Posted by Luigyvintage

My pair of sc trainer 2 infrared's got here today, kinda irritated cause I felt like they were worn once or tried on.
30t6p3b.gif

From Loveland? Got mine today too, same thing. I only noticed it on the left shoe, but parts of the leather above the swoosh looked stretched/wrinkled, nothing worth really complaining about. Def tried on, but it was nothing that wasnt gonna happen after the first wear prob anyway. kind of expect it from the outlets. Some am 90s i just got in the mail from Lebanon last week were all scuffed up. much worse. I was kinda pissed about that

Originally Posted by marcushatten

My pair of sc trainer 2 infrared's got here today, kinda irritated cause I felt like they were worn once or tried on.
30t6p3b.gif

From Loveland? Got mine today too, same thing. I only noticed it on the left shoe, but parts of the leather above the swoosh looked stretched/wrinkled, nothing worth really complaining about. Def tried on, but it was nothing that wasnt gonna happen after the first wear prob anyway. kind of expect it from the outlets. Some am 90s i just got in the mail from Lebanon last week were all scuffed up. much worse. I was kinda pissed about that
Wow...Mine came in today
And I have like some paint chipping on my midsoles smfhhh

Im'a just rock em tho as is

For those who ordered the BHM AF1's, you should have got your shipping confirmation. Mine should be here
Tomorrow.

Can someone post a link to the Janoski's?  I searched and don't see any for $38.  Could someone help out?

30t6p3b.gif

I think what you guys are seeing is the natural creasing due to them being made out of actual good leather. My pair bought for full retail was the same. We've gotten so used to cardboard "leather" from Nike that when we see quality material, it seems out of place. Creasing is good! See the official SC II thread for examples.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

30t6p3b.gif

I think what you guys are seeing is the natural creasing due to them being made out of actual good leather. My pair bought for full retail was the same. We've gotten so used to cardboard "leather" from Nike that when we see quality material, it seems out of place. Creasing is good! See the official SC II thread for examples.
you might be right, youve got over 12k posts, so im guessin ur into kicks lol, and might know ur +*$. But it was wierd that on my pair it was only the left shoe. And the way it was laced up made me think it was prob tried on.

Originally Posted by liljkidd5

Can someone post a link to the Janoski's?  I searched and don't see any for $38.  Could someone help out?

I bookmarked them and now when i go to it the page says product no longer available..I hope I didn't miss out.

I never saw em on there for 38. i donno if that was a site typo or something? Did anyone actually order a pair for $38 bucks and get confirmation? 

I never saw em on there for 38. i donno if that was a site typo or something? Did anyone actually order a pair for $38 bucks and get confirmation? 
Had them in the cart when I left for work yesterday and when I got back they were gone.  Either they got taken down or a reseller got them.  Doubt they were bought up that quick individually.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Had them in the cart when I left for work yesterday and when I got back they were gone.  Either they got taken down or a reseller got them.  Doubt they were bought up that quick individually.

I got em no problem.

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I got em no problem.
good for you guys that did. Im sure some dude prob bought like 10 pairs and has em on ebay or something

Not really, to be honest the shoes were laced up like they were worn once and returned and yes they were from loveland, for some reason, whenever I feel that a shoes has been tried on, I just say eff it, beat up the shoe and move on to the next as to when a shoe is completely deadstock when I receive them I take care of them better. Lol. 
ohwell.gif

Not sure if posted here yet but Nike Rosherun's are at most NRs picked up both pairs at Nordstrom rack at Oakridge mall. They still had sizes(black): 7,8, 11. (reds): 7, 11.5

Back
Top Bottom