Official APRIL 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Originally Posted by Bjof45

the Nike factory store at Arundel Mills, MD didnt have much as usual.From what I remember hey did have the Kentucky Lebron 9s at 119.99 and Air Jordan 2011 for 119.99 with an additional 30% off.

I just ordered a pair of the Kentucky Brons and asked about the 30% off, and they said it was only for the black/red (which they had very few sizes left of).
frown.gif

^ordered a pair on Thur and surprisingly rec'd on Friday. The front was all scuffed up, a factory defect. A scuff area about 2 inch's long. Back it's going.
I suspect these were a return. because only one size is available.^

fsr? and also do u recall  price? (that didnt quote like i thout it would, i was askin about the infared sc)

Stopped by the round rock outlet on the way back from austin. Nothing much but a bunch Of Alpha Talon cleats in various TB colors And one pair Of Nike Lunar Eclipse 2s, all pOn hash walls for 20% off. A Near FSR Of Lunarglide 3 chicagos.

Originally Posted by KDfan02

Check out eblens if in NE corner. Just went to one in Eastbrook mall, CT, and they had hyperenforcers for 60, hyperdunk supreme and Kobe 7 sharks for 80, air Jordan 2012 fly over for 90, nd cool grey lebron 9s for 130EDIT: wrote NW corner, should be NE. This place is legit, also had stealth 10s and SLH lebrons for retail
Is that a Nike Factory Store?

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Stopped by the round rock outlet on the way back from austin. Nothing much but a bunch Of Alpha Talon cleats in various TB colors And one pair Of Nike Lunar Eclipse 2s, all pOn hash walls for 20% off. A Near FSR Of Lunarglide 3 chicagos.

Do u recall the size and price on the lunar eclipse ?

Originally Posted by Sourkush

anyone know the going rate for those alpha talon cleats?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Check out eblens if in NE corner. Just went to one in Eastbrook mall, CT, and they had hyperenforcers for 60, hyperdunk supreme and Kobe 7 sharks for 80, air Jordan 2012 fly over for 90, nd cool grey lebron 9s for 130EDIT: wrote NW corner, should be NE. This place is legit, also had stealth 10s and SLH lebrons for retail
I quit.

can you read? hmmm... Guess thats kinda rhetorical...

Originally Posted by caleb4god

can you read? hmmm... Guess thats kinda rhetorical...
roll.gif
some of these dudes are slow as ...

San Leandro
Air Jordan 2011 wht blk $99 B grades largest size was 10.5

Lebron P.S 8 Blue lots of sizes $

Lunarswift 2+ assorted colors $25

That place is such a mess but found some hyperdunk 2010s priced @40-60 depending on colorway 

Saw hyperdunk 2011 royal blue/hint of red $70

Saw a few lunarglide 2 and 3s

Volt/taupe (sp?) colored Air Max 2011 $99

Sorry about sizes guys, this is one of the most unorganized outlets Ive been to

Originally Posted by Aquatic Barefoot

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Wow thanks man
pimp.gif
, good thing I've held off a while How does these fit regarding size? I've read mixed reviews

Have bought the hightop Basketball 2012's in 5 different colorways. Really  like them.
I would say true to size & slightly roomy. Can't speak about the low's.  

Are those prices for real?  A FSR though...
I just placed my order on the lows and got an order confirmation.  I'll give you guys a heads up if it ever ships.

Originally Posted by Sourkush

The price was 109.99 and size 10.5.  It was from the hashwall so it will come out to around $90.

Originally Posted by kpzpolar

Originally Posted by Aquatic Barefoot

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Have bought the hightop Basketball 2012's in 5 different colorways. Really  like them.
I would say true to size & slightly roomy. Can't speak about the low's.  

Are those prices for real?  A FSR though...
I just placed my order on the lows and got an order confirmation.  I'll give you guys a heads up if it ever ships.
Ordered mine on Saturday, shipped today.  Got tracking number and they are leaving Memphis as we speak.  Should be here by Thursday. In other words prices are legit.

Round Rock Outlet also has a size 11 Jordan 6 Rings in the Black & blue colorway for 99.99 on hash if anyone is interested. No additional % off.

Nike Factory Store
Perryville MD

FSR of most except the alphas

I hope those Huaraches are still around on Thursday cuz its not working on Swoosh...

Back
Top Bottom