Official APRIL 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Nike Factory Store: Lakewood, Colorado Mills Mall

Had all the Destroyer jackets (France, Brazil, Puerto Rico and US) in S-XL  

If anyone is still looking for these jackets, they still have some in stock...

I ordered the US Destroyer last week for $125 + tax & shipping and the PR Destroyer last night $150 + tax & shipping...

Just a heads up...

Can someone please post pictures of the destroyers you are talkin bout?Much appreciated

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Nike Factory Store: Lakewood, Colorado Mills Mall

Had all the Destroyer jackets (France, Brazil, Puerto Rico and US) in S-XL  

If anyone is still looking for these jackets, they still have some in stock...

I ordered the US Destroyer last week for $125 + tax & shipping and the PR Destroyer last night $150 + tax & shipping...

Just a heads up...

Can someone please post pictures of the destroyers you are talkin bout? Much appreciated

Puerto Rico:

Nike-Destroyer-(Puerto-Rico)-Mens-Jacket-475273_410_A.jpg

Nike-Destroyer-(Puerto-Rico)-Mens-Jacket-475273_410_B.jpg

USA:

Nike-Destroyer-USA-Mens-Jacket.jpg

Nike-Destroyer-USA-Mens-Jacket1.jpg

France:

Nike-Destroyer-(France)-Mens-Jacket-475271_072_A.jpg

Nike-Destroyer-(France)-Mens-Jacket-475271_072_B.jpg

Brazil (may be the wrong jacket):

images

Nike-Destroyer-Brasil-Men%E2%80%99s-Jacket.jpg

Thanks for that update Upcoming
-blk/silver retro 5s are gone, they only got roughly 10 pairs, so you can stop calling about that.  From what I was told they were REALLY B grade quality; you know how some b grades can look flawless, well lets just say that wasn't the case in this scenario...still a fine deal either way

-The only thing that is slightly moving is the olympic 5s, they are also b grades, if you want them their may be a little urgency.

-Stealth 3s and Georgetown are also b grades and are barely moving and from what I was told, they also have backstock on the 3s, so I don't think anyone should be in a rush on the 3s.  

1 (520) 498-0169
Tucson, AZ
$64.97 AJ2011 white red biggest size 10.5 good luck!!

Originally Posted by Nikolee

AIR JORDAN 5 METTALIC
GURNEE MILLS NIKE FACTORY
119.99 NO 10S 10.5S OR 11S
GOOD LUCK
OH YEAH PHONE ORDERS AFTER 3

They were sold out of every single size by the time I called at 6 yesterday.

Originally Posted by young hova

Thanks for that update Upcoming
-blk/silver retro 5s are gone, they only got roughly 10 pairs, so you can stop calling about that.  From what I was told they were REALLY B grade quality; you know how some b grades can look flawless, well lets just say that wasn't the case in this scenario...still a fine deal either way

-The only thing that is slightly moving is the olympic 5s, they are also b grades, if you want them their may be a little urgency.

-Stealth 3s and Georgetown are also b grades and are barely moving and from what I was told, they also have backstock on the 3s, so I don't think anyone should be in a rush on the 3s.  
how much are the stealths 119? ur talkin about south chi?

^^
Yessir!

Stealth XIV's are 129.99
I believe V's (white/red/blue) and III's (grey) are 119.99

I haven't had a chance to go up there in a min, with my busy work schedule and family.
Ill try to make my way down there this week and get some pics for y'all.
Hit them up and ask for Oscar, dude always takes good care of NT'rs.

773-846-5460

Thanks for the san leandro update couple pages back. Got a pair of 2011s on the way. Guess they have the 2012s whitr/blk/red also. He thought thats what I wanted but I was looking for the 2011s.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

^^
Yessir!

Stealth XIV's are 129.99
I believe V's (white/red/blue) and III's (grey) are 119.99

I haven't had a chance to go up there in a min, with my busy work schedule and family.
Ill try to make my way down there this week and get some pics for y'all.
Hit them up and ask for Oscar, dude always takes good care of NT'rs.

773-846-5460
Thanks for the info.  I just placed an order for Stealth XIV.  I tried to double up the order an add the Stealth III's but they told me that the order couldn't exceed $200, and to call back to place another order for them....
eyes.gif

The person I spoke too also said they have about 20 pairs of III's left.

NERF KD SHIRTS

Kansas City 913-788-7263

Woodbury 845-928-8838

Milpitas 408-942-6457

Philadelphia 610-327-1748

USA retro 5s $119 sz11 and sz13 i put on hold cause this guy was buying them all at the Ontario outlet (909) 980-2448 i put them under the name herm, they might hit the floor tomorrow but i dont want them so your welcome to them

no sales what so ever.they had a pair of galaxy kobes and LeBron in kids section on Thursday they are sending their * lame* inventory to Nike factory sawgrass.

Midnight Navy/Chlorine Blue Nike Air Griffey Max II - at least 2 FSRs

NikeFactory in Howell, MI (517) 552-6453

Back
Top Bottom