Official April 2014 WDYWT Thread Vol. It's warming up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
mou5pad mou5pad I know man, I've been trying to stop by Macys and cop some black polo socks but am too lazy. I recently started to wear LeBron xs and the comfort is top notch(sizing is terrible though). How does the xi compare to the x in terms of comfort?

alp alp lebron x is still much better than xi. Even though you feel the cushion on the xi but its mostly in the heel part. X is more heel/midfoot and forefoot area...

No worry bro, i think you sock game just need a little upgrade.[emoji]128515[/emoji].. But i think you can rock it better. People won't be looking at your socks, they be looking at your kicks anyway... Since you got[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
alp alp lebron x is still much better than xi. Even though you feel the cushion on the xi but its mostly in the heel part. X is more heel/midfoot and forefoot area...

No worry bro, i think you sock game just need a little upgrade.[emoji]128515[/emoji].. But i think you can rock it better. People won't be looking at your socks, they be looking at your kicks anyway... Since you got[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
Ok got you, I've been meaning to cop an xi so I'll see what you're sayin soon enough.
And thanks :lol:. I got that hear but need to upgrade the accessories. White socks are ok with pants in the winter, or with beaters, but in warm weather with shorts they look nasty

Nt white sock game is straight 100
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom