OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST... BEWARE OF APRIL FOOLS...NO PIC QUOTING.

FRESH- Considering I'm "not as Big country" now, I thought I needed a fresh AVY.....even tho there's only like 10 ppl that knew wat it meant lol

I feel that since there is no tongue on the shoe, you just cover the shoe with your pants. If you wear shorts, then they will be visible. I don't know if I'll strap up the top straps on the shoes though.

4504394480_2802ffd527.jpg

Don't think I posted these here....I already wore the Kobe's
4504394266_175ae18459.jpg

4504394004_761e1176db.jpg

^ Can't go wrong for $75. They came with white and navy laces but I used my shadow Jordan 1's which fit perfect

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ I thought you were cool.
smh.gif

Nike Air III's
pimp.gif
... I've been thinking about doubling up on Rayguns.

DF!!!

Haha, sorry Ant! Love the colorway just not a fan of IXs.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^thanks dude....i'll do a collection soon as i stop being lazy. the whole process is just overwhelming
laugh.gif
Feel you on that...I start gathering for pics, then I'm like "forget this!"

Fresh, I am shocked at the negativity towards Powder 9s too - pretty much the only "must" in the coming months for me.

Chris, Powerwall AM1s and Away Finals
pimp.gif

And conversely I am shocked at all the Carnivore love. I like the shoe, but I expected them to sit...guess I was wrong!

Finnaly found a pair for the girlfriend in her size for a decent price....$30 shipped VVVNDS Condition with box,accessories, no yellowing thank god...also picked her up some Jordan reto 11 low yellow/black for $17 shipped NIB...will post pics later...

as always, dope stuff in here. i cant compete at all... just can contribute
ebay purchases:
ds 09 eggs for 190 shipped:

DS Cool Grey XIs - 335 - 28 bing.com cashback
pimp.gif

Bonus

DS Playoff 12s from Cement Greyman (thanks again man) 225 - 23 ebay bucks - 18 bing.com cashback

Pic of My Pair and Junior's Pair

Bonus

let me guess bigj505 they going back to the buy and sell forums
grin.gif
my size too.
pimp.gif
pick up tho

Originally Posted by battleground03

^ Can't go wrong for $75. They came with white and navy laces but I used my shadow Jordan 1's which fit perfect

did they just come out?
pimp.gif
will be looking for those

Dope pickups smurf,
Carnivores and the bmw are
pimp.gif

And
smh.gif
at J, cant hit me up anymore
eyes.gif
I see how it is
laugh.gif

Got these today, but there not for me so I covered up the style number and colorway

1g3oep.jpg

Back
Top Bottom