OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST... BEWARE OF APRIL FOOLS...NO PIC QUOTING.

Thanks gentry 
pimp.gif

zx7c4z.jpg

Sweet Jordan XI 45 samples a few pages back, fits right in with those other concords and dmp's. nice yeezy's up there, also.

got the true blues not too long ago in a trade. and just got the fire reds. DS but heel tabs have started to slightly yellow as you can see, which bugs me a little bit haha,  but got a good deal on them so i can't complain too much.
24y756v.jpg

^^^ so mad I missed out on the CTK. Anyway, some recent stuff.

Co-worker gave this to me. It's from '89

Some Kobes

Pf Flyers and Adidas

Spizikes. They grew on me. Couldn't pass for the price.

Some JB stuff i picked up on clearence/discount the other day....shoes were free, dont know what imma do with a 4y though lol...

Then came home yesterday to find these on the bed from the girlfriend
happy.gif
, my first pair of Lebrons BTW

Friday- I treated myself to a new ipod touch after my ipod of 6 years died on me (I got it before color screens and video were available)

Saturday- Went shopping with the gf and it was worth it cause she treated me to the last pair of Volt Griffey's that were in Foot Locker; my size too! And for $116 w/ tax

I wonder what today has in store for me (besides work)

^^You guys got some good girlfriends, Mine has done the same and it just makes my day.

f69151e2ebc95a8adecca773b5dbfa3a74f4613.pjpg

Shoes, socks, and Kobe shirt are from HOH Maryland ( Michigan really needs to get in on this HOH stuff
mad.gif
 ). Ransom and Commonwealth shirt from Commonwealth DC, and ACG hoody and laces from an outlet in Pennsylvania. Definitely the best "pickup" of the trip though was walking right past Greg Monroe during at tour at Georgetown
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom