OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST... BEWARE OF APRIL FOOLS...NO PIC QUOTING.

ws4mc9.jpg

6ef30k.jpg

Not a fan of the all white Jordan's, but the quality of leather they come with is great!

2004 cadillac srx, got a great deal. very happy with it so far 
pimp.gif

for an suv this thing flies

incase your wondering the piece of paper on the windshield is my tag lol.

14nifkm.jpg

great pick ups every1. a lot of good stuff so early in the month.
I finally got into the 21st century with the MAC. The wifey saw it and said she had to have one too and we got another today. Great machine. 
The 97s  are something i've been waiting for a minute for,unbelievable to have em...classic status. And the AJKOs were kinda hard to come across in Houston surprisingly-big up to Shieks in Memorial City for helping on ordering them. picked up some new smell good too!!!! 

[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

brooklyn circus jesus wearing biggie heads , dope concept... alife fitted for the neon 95's, shout out to chris vidal of alife for the luv...

powerx94 - HOT pick up. love it. make sure you share your passion with it and buy him/her some new shoes, too! and maybe some tint ahah

Clot iD Inspired AM1 iD... I had to paint the heal portion and the eyelets on these...

KD2 Univ. of Texas from the nice guys at Nicekicks in Austin...

Got these on the cheap for $45 shipped... Reverse Syracuse CoJp if I'm not mistaken...

^ Jake....nice ID's and Co.Jp's, yo, TAF x SU4 tees are being shipped out tomorrow to your work address.

Cris.

1c3m4m-euro pack air max 1s, avail for about 50$ and under if you search ebay or other places, they really didn't move at all

byron-nice! i like the materials on em, but even i still wish they were a low

and are the KO'st hat hard to come by? i'm beginning to think i wont see them around for under retail....but idk.....

Back
Top Bottom