OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST... BEWARE OF APRIL FOOLS...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

LOVE THOSE FOAMPOSITE MAXES!!^
What happened to the OG Duncans coming out?

There was a thread in the Retro forum and I got all excited.
i was the same i hope they still drop.

YO!

Mike's Cats
bout to sweep the Magic

pimp.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Nike aw77 crew sample....anybody got any info on who inspired this with #7? i mean there is a 10, 24, 23 one....but who's 7?

They made it for ME... 

You got one and Im STILL waiting for mine to come in. DAMN NIKE is cutting me short on this one.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Nike aw77 crew sample....anybody got any info on who inspired this with #7? i mean there is a 10, 24, 23 one....but who's 7?

They made it for ME... 

You got one and Im STILL waiting for mine to come in. DAMN NIKE is cutting me short on this one.

idk whether or not to go
eek.gif

or get outta here! with that
laugh.gif

but i do know there are the hoodies and sweats in the same color/# avail on the ndc site, just that there are no crews avail in any player...

Lebron VII are the shoe to get this year...hands down (until the XI Cool Grey's drop in December). =)

I haven't posted here in a WHILE!

Anyway, backstory. My mom and dad were tending to our garden and my dad threw something away in the alley. He spots some jordans in a pile near the garbage cans. He immediately wakes me up. I'm shocked at what I find...

Before:
x2_1218975

All minus Powder 9's are size 9 (powders are 9.5)

My dad and I spent all day cleaning them. When all was said and done, I picked him up a case of Corona's for his effort.

Most came out pretty good, and will be seeing ebay soon.

I think I'm going to hang these in my room somewhere. They're definitely not wearable and would serve better as a conversation piece.

Group shot of the Jays

Made a new Default pic too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice find and your pops is cool for that... my pops wouldve left them right where they were at

Shout out to everyone that finds kicks at good will, yards sales, in basements and in the trash tho. I never find anything for free or $5

Back
Top Bottom