***OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST*** vol. don't be a fool and quote pics...

picked up some life insurance from a buddy and he gave me some free tees and a hoody from his clothing company.

@optimusp517, nice pickup on those Roshe,how are the sizing on those, i wear 10-10.5 in AM's btw, thanks in advance

Here's a couple other pickups
happy.gif
It's been a great April so far!

Originally Posted by Slacker83

@optimusp517, nice pickup on those Roshe,how are the sizing on those, i wear 10-10.5 in AM's btw, thanks in advance

If you have any Kobe VII I think stay with that size you wear with them.

Now as for me I'm usually a sz 11 in many shoes and I had to go a full sz up cause it's narrow around the arches (flat footed here). I have quite a bit of room on the toe, but don't care at this point.

I'd say you should be fine with 10.5 is my assumption. If you find a place local that has them go try them out! Worst comes to worst order both sizes that you think you range from NDC and just return the ones that don't fit. :tongue: Free shipping and free return anyways.

Originally Posted by DeewLay

one of my best friend's older brother found this in his closet.  said it didn't fit him, so i am now the proud owner of this shoe.... 
happy.gif

size 12 and deadstock!!!
eek.gif
 Diamond Fury II's!!! 
pimp.gif

Picked these up the other day, just hadn't taken time to post the pics.  Can't wait to break them out.  Probably last pair of kicks for a little while, maybe until Mars IV's unless I can get my hands on the camo AF1's.
1611fz4.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

one of my best friend's older brother found this in his closet.  said it didn't fit him, so i am now the proud owner of this shoe.... 
happy.gif

size 12 and deadstock!!!
eek.gif
 Diamond Fury II's!!! 
pimp.gif
Absolutely, lovely pickup 
smokin.gif
 Hopefully they'll be wearable for you, but being DS doesn't help there...Regardless, a pair I've needed for a long while.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by SinnerP

happy.gif

size 12 and deadstock!!!
eek.gif
 Diamond Fury II's!!! 
pimp.gif
Absolutely, lovely pickup 
smokin.gif
 Hopefully they'll be wearable for you, but being DS doesn't help there...Regardless, a pair I've needed for a long while.
They seem pretty legit.  I tried them on, and they seem sturdy...the midsole doesn't look like it's going to crumble.  Sad thing is, they're a bit big (pause...and I'm normally an 11/11.5)....so we'll see if I end up keeping them.

No pics yet but I just got lucky on two e-bay auctions:
-Lebron SLH IX for 165 shipped

-Kobe Poison Frog VII for 138 shipped

pimp.gif

Stopped by the concierge desk in my apartment complex to pick up my package, and the chic asked me if I ordered KDs... I wonder why...

KD IV Team Orange Box 01 by khankussionz, on Flickr

KD IV Team Orange Box 02 by khankussionz, on Flickr

KD IV Team Orange Box 03 by khankussionz, on Flickr

FNL fulfills orders from its stores, and this order was fulfilled by a store in Tulsa, OK.

KD IV Team Orange by khankussionz, on Flickr

Love this colorway. Happy I scooped these up. Got them with a discount code from FNL which makes it so much sweeter.

Originally Posted by dakid23

The left pair.
10wofhu.jpg
Been trying to find a pair (2003s or 1 night onlys) with a non-yellowed midsole in a sz 10-10.5 for ages. Have come up empty so far. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom