***OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST*** vol. don't be a fool and quote pics...

Actually a very late March pickup but had some work done by the homie Battleground this past week. I got them cheap and wanted to mess with them. I initially wanted orange specks on the black midsole but the texture of it wouldn't allow for the paint to adhere. So, plan B was the grey midsole. Pics courtesy of BG.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Actually a very late March pickup but had some work done by the homie Battleground this past week. I got them cheap and wanted to mess with them. I initially wanted orange specks on the black midsole but the texture of it wouldn't allow for the paint to adhere. So, plan B was the grey midsole. Pics courtesy of BG.
I might have to hit BG up myself to do the same job - nice work, fellas...

LunarMTRL for me...

2q89hfp.jpg

2wmmasw.jpg

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Best out of all the galaxy releases
Dope!  Overseas connect?
Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Nice Flint! and those LunarGrand's you picked up as well, love those things- wish i could justify paying $250 for another pair
Thanks man.  Wore both today - one to gym & other on foot now!

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

That came out very well. Very nice.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Best out of all the galaxy releases
Dope!  Overseas connect?
Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Nice Flint! and those LunarGrand's you picked up as well, love those things- wish i could justify paying $250 for another pair
Thanks man.  Wore both today - one to gym & other on foot now!

Yeah got a friend over in china

Nice p/u B.  That may now take priority as the most sought after piece of "memorabilia" in your office instead of your Nike Air rug....
tongue.gif

You coppin' JB Classics tomorrow?  swoosh eligible would be fantastic.  80 here in FLA today. went to the beach and hung by the pool.  Gonna hit the putt-putt tonight with the wifey and big bois.

Talk to you soon.

R

Originally Posted by CDub Yo

cool pickup sho3tym

picked up a wall decoration as well...

>

I remember I had that same poster in 6th grade. Memories. Where can I find one? Grail status haha.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Nice p/u B.  That may now take priority as the most sought after piece of "memorabilia" in your office instead of your Nike Air rug....
tongue.gif

You coppin' JB Classics tomorrow?  swoosh eligible would be fantastic.  80 here in FLA today. went to the beach and hung by the pool.  Gonna hit the putt-putt tonight with the wifey and big bois.

Talk to you soon.

R
Thanks.

I'm sure Coop's gonna get after it.

I'm doubtful on 2012 JB Classics, that 223 is rough...

My "Atmos" inspired Elephant Print AF1's: I'm totally satisfied with how they came out.
pimp.gif

Would love to hear everyone else's opinion!
happy.gif

Thanks.

PO

Those Cloak's are looking great, terx. And nice pick ups with the Galaxy set, and with the Chicago and CDP II's up there.

one of my best friend's older brother found this in his closet.  said it didn't fit him, so i am now the proud owner of this shoe.... 
happy.gif

size 12 and deadstock!!!

air_diamond_fury_2_mid_tag_tagged.JPG
air_diamond_fury_2_mid_shoe_tagged.JPG

Helped a buddy of mine pick up 3 of the Roshe Run for him and one pair for his girl. I decided to take the pic before shipping dem out.

Here's one of the 3 pairs that I bought.
smile.gif

LOVE EM!

Back
Top Bottom