***OFFICIAL APRIL WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU, YOU APRIL FOOL.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Today.....

Unds my Miami Nights. Shoes are
smokin.gif

Finally sliced up my 3rd Big Bangs.
laugh.gif
clean fit.  Thats the reason why I come in here.... to see see how shoes I don't like/wouldn't usually purchase get worn.
If I see it put together well...it may make me change my mind.

James, you forget....shoe are more than just meant to be worn these days 
eyes.gif

back to life from '93....Thanks Jake 
smokin.gif

6918421002_84ccf92cc4_c.jpg

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

people actually buy something and put it on the bottom of the shoe? that's just silly.

only ever used them on yeezys. protects and preserves the glow.

it also contributed to my pairs still looking super close to DS still too i guess, even tho i've worn them a lot.

as much as they're worth nowadays i'm glad i did it, tho that wasn't my motive originally.

so, you put those on the bottom of your shoes to keep them looking more close to DS? It wasn't originally your motive to put something on the bottom of them, but now that the prices are still so high you are glad you did? i've said it before and i'll say it again, you're an herb.

^^^^^ Basically what I was thinking. SMH at some people, just be honest.

Originally Posted by dimez81

so, you put those on the bottom of your shoes to keep them looking more close to DS? It wasn't originally your motive to put something on the bottom of them, but now that the prices are still so high you are glad you did? i've said it before and i'll say it again, you're an herb.

hey I use them, This girl I know is friends with the dude who made them and ask me to try them out. Sent me some free samples and they actually work.  
I used them on they yeezy, VI and foamposite.  Kepth the soles Icy.

It's not a bad product, but it does have some drawbacks

on a smooth surface the traction sucks..you can slide an bust your @!*.  It almost happened to me.  
why do you need a sole saver? they are shoes, they are to be worn, to me, it just seems like thats some grimey crap. making the soles look like they are new when in reality they aren't? get real.
well you are different....so is everyone else...
I mean..eventually soles do yellow and its cool for icy soles.......keeps them from turning longer. 
I took a pic of my dmp 6.  I worn these to the club several times,  If i hadnt had them the soles would have been beat with all the alcohol and dirt on the floor.

I just remove one to show an example. The soles would have been yellowed.

you may not like but its cool for me.

hey I use them, This girl I know is friends with the dude who made them and ask me to try them out. Sent me some free samples and they actually work.  
I used them on they yeezy, VI and foamposite.  Kepth the soles Icy.

It's not a bad product, but it does have some drawbacks

on a smooth surface the traction sucks..you can slide an bust your @!*.  It almost happened to me.  
why do you need a sole saver? they are shoes, they are to be worn, to me, it just seems like thats some grimey crap. making the soles look like they are new when in reality they aren't? get real.
I mean..eventually soles do yellow and its cool for icy soles.......keeps them from turning longer. 
I took a pic of my dmp 6.  I worn these to the club several times,  If i hadnt had them the soles would have been beat with all the alcohol and dirt on the floor.

so, if you were to turn around and sell those...how would you describe them?

I miss NT!
I'm going to start posting on here regularly again.
I've really been slacking...

here are some fits that I forgot to post.

so, if you were to turn around and sell those...how would you describe them?
I wouldn't sell these.  
But I would describe them as vnds. 1. because they have only been worn about 6 or 7 times.  I would let them know the soles has never touch the ground.

The buyer would probably appreciate it because once you clean the residue up the sole still look new. 

Plus the seller could prob get more with the shoes being in great condition.

Back
Top Bottom