***OFFICIAL APRIL WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU, YOU APRIL FOOL.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

Remember Me? Probably Not....

Cleveland.....

2009 Air Yeezy 1.

is it just me, or are those fake 
nerd.gif

It's you. ShortyC94 DON'T wear fakes.

oreo VI's look sick with those laces...and AM1 Patta Spring Greens still haunt me, missed out on those & the purple ones at the same time, still heated.

un-ds team orange KDIV's to the office today:

-Pete

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Proto, what music do you spin?

lil' bit of everything, honestly, cuz i do a lot of mainstream club gigs. but d&b/jungle, downtempo, and oldschool hip hop is my forte.

Good stuff Proto, I'm impressed ...unlike most Americans I know, you actually used the proper name.

Very dope Kev/Stunt Mike 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

this.
nerd.gif

and yes, it works... downloads going now...
pimp.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
just saw this- i havent gotten a chance to check it out yet, but thats good to hear- crossing my fingers that it still works (i love me some A. Parade)

son, i've been downloading almost every single A. Parade... 
laugh.gif
it's thee best!
pimp.gif

about shortyc's yeezys; just my opinion, they def look off in that pic. anyone can get duped, especially on a shoe like that, that's not a retro of something or an OG you know like the back of your hand, and especially that colorway, that colorway has some very, very good fakes out there. i'm talking REALLY good. i def know shortyc has lots of heat and wouldn't rock 'em on purpose, but just trying to help out, they look off, take it for what it's worth.

anyways.

3rd wear of these:

6942705792_e160102c87_b.jpg
6942705320_0c38344a7c_b.jpg

6942705984_3fc1fb79ec_b.jpg

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Proto, what music do you spin?

lil' bit of everything, honestly, cuz i do a lot of mainstream club gigs. but d&b/jungle, downtempo, and oldschool hip hop is my forte.

Good stuff Proto, I'm impressed ...unlike most Americans I know, you actually used the proper name.

oh wow, i figured i was the only junglist on this forum (are you from the UK?)...
laugh.gif

nice man, that's def a classic! first heard that on a DJ Hype tape in '95, the year i discovered jungle.

i grew up on it man, it's still prolly my fav music evar. my vinyl collection is very thorough of it. i brought a slew of artists here, years ago, including the legends of the scene, LTJ Bukem and Goldie (who's also a graffiti legend and actor)... i've opened up for nearly every big name in the scene too, and my jungle mixes have been rated as some of the best in the world over on the DOA forum (search my name over there, when the subject comes up of best DJ, i always get mentions, even from big names like Chris Inperspective and BluMarTen)... when i start taking music production more serious i will be making mostly jungle/d&b for sure...  in recent years i've expanded my horizons to other forms of EDM, but my heart is always gonna be jungle.
pimp.gif

ThunderChunk6: i suppose i could link my soundcloud, but i've been waiting to get my full website up, honestly...

Back
Top Bottom