OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deer park outlet got the brown hyperposites for $129 with an additional 20% off, look like a fsr as well

The Nike Store at Sawgrass Mills Mall in Ft. Lauderdale has what looked like a full size run in the KD5 N7. Not sure if they are taking phone orders though.

Just got back from the Block in Orange. My first time there but they had a 50% rack for some windbreakers and various Jordan jackets. Not much else on the hash wall 20% off. Picked up the only pair of Lunar TR for $24 after discount.

Allen outlet-Texas

Kevin Durant 5

b-grade -Black Photo Blue / team orange 94.99 fsr

b-grade I think they were the Birch. I could be wrong they were either light gray or sky blue. 94.99 Lots of sizes but nothing a size 12

N7 just arrived Saturday not on display they told me price was $120 fsr

Lebron James X

Floridian (Black/Metallic Silver-Total Orange-Fireberry )and DunkMan (Seaweed/Atomic Green-Hasta ) scattered sizes on both had more in the back of store, but nothing over a size 12. 139.99 I don’t believe either one of these are b grades

Also they had some Kobe’s grayish color fsr and Lebron James IX all black fsr . Sorry no price I didn’t really check them out.

Also still had Jordan 5 Fire Red's on display. Don't what sizes they had in the back

Hashwall 20% off

Dude def was trolling. Ross doesn't sell shoes in original box and tissue paper lol

Not trolling at all bro!! Sorry don't have the time to troll. I try and look out for NT'ers whenever I see anything worth while.

Actually the wife went to Ross and Marshals near the house., I came home and they were on my shoe rack as a suprise and I thought she copped for me from Ross but they were from Marshals.

She bought me Rogues, Black and Green and Black and Blue TB Durant IV's from Marshals for 49.99$.

My bad for the mixup NT.

In regards to those KD4's up there, I went to a Marshalls here in Tacoma, WA yesterday and they had a pair of those exact same ones, but it was like a size 17. All in all, cant say too much about where money picked his up, but maybe they're are some rougue KD4's floatin around at your local Marshalls, in somewhat normal sizes.

That's where they were from bro.

Got it mixed up cuz the wife went to both.

Last night Aurora, IL had grey navy "G'town" mid retro 1 behind the counter. Size 11 I think. Was told it was a return. Not sure on price.

Hey guys I'm about to call sawgrass which is the closet outlet to me but if any of you guys know if any outlets near by you guys have the fire red 5's in a size 8-8.5, please thanks guys

Nordstrom Rack...in Fremont, CA had Orange Nike Mocs...$49.97.  Copped a size 11 for my nephew.  Other than that, they had free trails and revolutions.

ID's that are returned end up at outlets? Can't believe Nike allows returns on id's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom