OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw stuff in Marshall's was filthy. Not b marked grades but there was dirt all over them and someone wrote on the soles of the kicks in marker. Most came off but come on :smh:

Sickening. Guess you need to be out west for the best stuff. No Ross anywhere near me.

I feel like I would have to stalk the Marshall's in NYC to get anything half decent. Every time I go in there it looks like they got hit by a tornado & have a long *** line.

I feel like I would have to stalk the Marshall's in NYC to get anything half decent. Every time I go in there it looks like they got hit by a tornado & have a long *** line.

Son you not lying.. No matter what time of day it is lines be lookin like roller coaster rides

J have checked at least 15 different TJ Maxx n Marshall's and found nuttin but zigs

/search

Btw stuff in Marshall's was filthy. Not b marked grades but there was dirt all over them and someone wrote on the soles of the kicks in marker. Most came off but come on :smh:

Sickening. Guess you need to be out west for the best stuff. No Ross anywhere near me.

Tj Maxx and Marshall's price code and store code all their shoes on the bottom

Last edited:
anyone in the Phx area find anything at Ross?

Went to two in Tempe. Nothing.

Also swung by Tempe Mills Nike outlet. There was a KDV ID white/red/black someone returned in a size 9. Also small sizes in the Lebron X black/chrome/university red

ID's that are returned end up at outlets? Can't believe Nike allows returns on id's

I can't believe you're just finding out Nike ids are returnable. I thought that was common knowledge.

An outlet in Florida is know to get ids and sell them for around $50.

The first pair of Nike ids I returned were the HOA AM1 ids I made.

Last edited:
I thought that was known also you could return them to outlets, makes it much easier of a return process.

Last edited:
From my knowledge as long as you have a receipt that says you purchased from NDC you can return to any Nike retailer including outlets

San Leandro Clearance Update....best time are mornings when all the stuff is out.  But they restock daily almost every 1.5 hours.  They just got in a big shipment today and sorting through it.  

They are remodelling but wasn't too hectic to scour through the store still.

Clothing wise for the Bay Area folks..

Some old school Raiders Jersey that says Raiders on the back where the nameplate is and the #60

B-grades "San Francisco Knows" t-shirts, I saw one Frank Gore XL jersey. Medium Size 49ers B-grade grey hoodies due to the design on the front of the hoodie being slightly off centered.  Alot of SF Giants T-shirts, and warm up shirts

I only scanned through size 9.5-11.5 so forgive me if these are not your sizes. I also scanned through size 6.5 womens and Toddler Shoes. Best to call to check.  Don't ask me about prices or colors, that I can't remember.

Air Max 2013 Lance Armstrong edition sz 10.5

Lunar Braata Mid sz 11

Vntg Montreal

Vntg Vortex

Kukunis

AJ1 J2K size 9.5-10.5 (I copped a pair since these sell well online). They were 69.99

They look luxurious imo...great shoe.  Should have gotten 2. Oh well.

Zoom HyperDunk Spiderman editions

Lunarglide 4 NSW size 9.5

Lunarglide 4 Volt color

Hyperfuse Lows

Free Run +3 EXT

Free Woven (Teal color) mainly size 10s (these retail about $170+..only $79.99 at the store)...VERY COMFY, I own an all black version.

Air Wright

AM 90 Premium (it was blk, green, purple color)

1 pair of AM 90 iDs (all white w/blue)

Solstice Premium NSW (seaweed and red colors)

Dunk Hi (nothing special)

Air Force 1 Hi (nothing special)

Mogans

i-95 Posites (green) sz 11.5

Lebron Zoom Soldier VI (red color) 2 pairs of sz 11

Jordan 2012 sz 8, 10, 11 from what I remember

Jordan Flight Club 91

Jordan CP3.VI

Jordan Fly Wade

Jordan SC-1 Joker

Melo M8 Advance

Melo M9

Lunar Air Safari Fuse sz 10 (1 pair) (very comfy too)

Womens sz 6.5

Lunarglide 4s

AM1 "safari" I think

Nike Air Max 95s

Toddler Sz 10-12C

Saw Retro Jordan 14s (only a few pairs)

Air Max 95s

Melo M9

STEAL OF THE DAY too bad it's really not my size but still fits...we'll see what i decide to do w/it.  I got the last size 10. They don't have anymore on the floor.

AJ7 RETRO J2K OBSIDIAN/NATURAL/FILBERT color sz 10 for $89.99.

Also FYI: Too bad I don't go on weekends to the store because I heard it is a zoo but the people there told me they had Jordan 4 Retros (small sizes) and surprisingly 2 pairs of White Foamposites (small sizes).  

Last edited:
Man I seriously need to hit up that San Leandro store more often. Always getting in good stuff and whenever I do, I always do damage and walk out with big bags

Lmfao

*new arrivals*

You just know these were bought at a Marshall's http://www.flightclub.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=new&i=041692
Hahah hell yeah especially in a size 18 .. and they want $400
roll.gif

FlightClub is a joke

San Leandro Outlet..

Lebron IX SLH Summit Lake Hornets Lows...$79.99. They had sizes 8 to 11.5 in Full Box.

(510) 483-3650

They were behind the counter....Theywere putting them out at 12.30....Had a least 20 pairs..

They were behind the counter....Theywere putting them out at 12.30....Had a least 20 pairs..

Prock is right.  I called and they had 9.5 and 11.5 as of 7:40 EST.  They didn't have 10.5  which is my size.   :T    I wish I knew earlier!

Saw a bunch of the Air Jordan 2012 with both types of playing inserts at the San Leandro Clearance store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom